where are the 500+ presets???

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:? :?

I downloaded zebra and what i get is 170ish presets.

I have searched everywhere on your site to see if there was a download link for more.

how come i can't find all the presets???? weird :?

Hiya TTOZ,

where are you looking for them?

The latest download consists of those banks:

Ambients & Pads (31)
Audio Input (1)
Bass (17)
biomechanikal zebra (128)
bitshift (35)
Factory (56)
Factory V1.0 (31)
Five12 (28)
Keys & Synths (20)
Lead (21)
Percussion (6)
SFX (27)
Sounds from Down Under (54)
Spiritual Electric (46)
Xevious (19)

That's 520, if Calculator.app doesn't pull my leg... :D

A typical problem would be using Logic's preset loader to access them. Logic has a bug in that it only likes preset names up to 31 characters, while many, many presets use more descriptive names.

As long as you installed them in your user location, and when using Zebra's built-in preset loader (Performance Page), you should be fine...

Any preset should be here:

Macintosh HD/Users/YourName/Library/Audio/Presets/u-he/Zebra/BankFolder/AnyPreset.aupreset

Cheers,

;) Urs

thanks man that was the problem. i was using logic's preset system, even though the presets themselves were installed in the right place. must be the character limit thing

Yep!

Logic's limitations were the exact reason why I bothered with building my own system.

However, I have word from Emagic that this issue will be fixed in the next update.

Enjoy the stuff,

;) Urs

hi urs

just downloaded the demo. superb instrument. got a new powerbook. just one (dumb) question: the presets for the demo are in the presets folder. this folder i put into the library/audio/ folder but upon opening zebra doesnt load any presets. i have a folder with all the presets and put them in new folders just like u discribed below. upon opening again - same problem...any help would be very nice.

there is just the bank select with option1 factory and option zebra extras.
and in the window preset select i have initialize?
this is with DSP Quattro 1.5., OSX 10.3.3.

thanks

hansk

The latest download consists of those banks:

Ambients & Pads (31)
Audio Input (1)
Bass (17)
biomechanikal zebra (128)
bitshift (35)
Factory (56)
Factory V1.0 (31)
Five12 (28)
Keys & Synths (20)
Lead (21)
Percussion (6)
SFX (27)
Sounds from Down Under (54)
Spiritual Electric (46)
Xevious (19)

That's 520, if Calculator.app doesn't pull my leg... :D

A typical problem would be using Logic's preset loader to access them. Logic has a bug in that it only likes preset names up to 31 characters, while many, many presets use more descriptive names.

As long as you installed them in your user location, and when using Zebra's built-in preset loader (Performance Page), you should be fine...

Any preset should be here:

Macintosh HD/Users/YourName/Library/Audio/Presets/u-he/Zebra/BankFolder/AnyPreset.aupreset

Cheers,

;) Urs[/quote]

hansk wrote:hi urs

just downloaded the demo. superb instrument. got a new powerbook. just one (dumb) question: the presets for the demo are in the presets folder. this folder i put into the library/audio/ folder but upon opening zebra doesnt load any presets. i have a folder with all the presets and put them in new folders just like u discribed below. upon opening again - same problem...any help would be very nice.

there is just the bank select with option1 factory and option zebra extras.
and in the window preset select i have initialize?
this is with DSP Quattro 1.5., OSX 10.3.3.

thanks

hansk
Hi Hansk,

well, Zebra created the "Factory" and "Zebra Extras" folder for you in the right location. It's in the Library/Audio/Presets Folder of you Home directory, not on top of your Harddrive.

Just search for "Factory" in the Finder and it will reveal the right folder. Then copy all presets to that location, so that all folders mentioned above sit next to each other in YourHomeDirectory/Library/Audio/Presets/u-he/Zebra/

Another important thing is, that on MacOS X all Folders in the path start with a capital letter except for u-he, which is all lowercase.

Hope this helps! - Enjoy the demo!

Cheers,

;) Urs

Return to “u-he”