Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic

U-o wrote:Thanks for that! Podolski now looks great! Underrated synth!
+1 awesome stuff

Urs wrote:
Tp3 wrote:Whats the difference from 3890 (if any) ?
It's mostly minor fixes in Zebra UI, a typo in Hive and working themes support in Podolski. As far as I can tell.
Were you guys able to duplicate my issue with Zebra Hz here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3#p6262433

thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

:idea:
I hope this small issue is not hapens only in my system!
I have only Zebra and Podolski.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Agustin1 wrote::idea:
I hope this small issue is not hapens only in my system!
I have only Zebra and Podolski.
It happens only in Studio One V3 and it's still usable once you click into the text fields.

The reason is some gui stuff used by Studio One that is available only in later versions of OS X. In order to work around this we may have to drop support for OS X 10.5, maybe 10.6 and 10.7 as well, not sure.

This current release will most likely be the last one to support those old versions of OS X. Not just because of the issue you experience but also because it's becoming incrementally difficult to support old systems and at the same time stay compatible with current ones. Once we decide what to do, we'll post Latest Builds with the newer features of OS X.

In any case, no need to panic, we'll evaluate which systems we still need to support and which we simply can't in the next few months.

Tanks!
I used OSX 10.11 el Capitan, Latest revision 3898 (Zebra, ZebraHZ and Podolski) and latest Studio One 3.1
Presets Panel working (I kan save my presets) but I do not like the looks!
I hope you kan find a solution!
Best Regards!
Agustin
Last edited by Urs on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed redundant picture, was already posted before on same page

We don't like the looks either :oops:

It's unfortunate that Presonus used that feature without checking compatibility with 3rd party plug-ins buit for older systems. I guess we're about the only ones who use real Cocoa features and all that stuff and thus our plug-ins are probably the only ones which suffer from this.

However, there are still a lot of users on 10.5 and 10.6. They need this update too.

In a few weeks/months we'll post a workaround, built only for newer versions of MacOS X.

cough cough. and my issue just above?
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:cough cough. and my issue just above?
rsp
Are you using a custom UI scheme? - In that case it may use the graphics from the updated UI, but it doesn't have the respective controls in the script. Or the other way around. Just a guess… maybe try a fresh install without any pre-existing themes or support folders?

In any case, it's nothing I'm familiar with, and the people who deal with this don't post here on weekends, or much at all - such issues are best sorted with the guys at support at u-he dot com :)

Urs wrote:
zvenx wrote:cough cough. and my issue just above?
rsp
Are you using a custom UI scheme? - In that case it may use the graphics from the updated UI, but it doesn't have the respective controls in the script. Or the other way around. Just a guess… maybe try a fresh install without any pre-existing themes or support folders?

In any case, it's nothing I'm familiar with, and the people who deal with this don't post here on weekends, or much at all - such issues are best sorted with the guys at support at u-he dot com :)
on HZ?
No I didn't even know there were custom UI's available for HZ.
Got ya. Will try an uninstall and if that doesn't work hit up support.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Yep.
thanks that worked.
I removed ZebraHZ folder from Application Support/U-he and I am good to go now.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

After logging in for HZ, I click download and it comes up "File not found. Please Login." :shrug:

All good now, after contacting support, it downloaded without issue.

Suggested cause: "The internet was most likely having one of its moments."

~Solved~
Last edited by BBFG# on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BBFG# wrote:After logging in for HZ, I click download and it comes up "File not found. Please Login." :shrug:
Strange, worked fine for me with Firefox on 64-bit Windows 7. Which browser did you use?

Gone soft wrote:
BBFG# wrote:After logging in for HZ, I click download and it comes up "File not found. Please Login." :shrug:
Strange, worked fine for me with Firefox on 64-bit Windows 7. Which browser did you use?
Chrome, but I was also able to download Bazille, Diva, Zebra 2, using it without issue. Only HZ puts me through this loop.

I use Reaper 5 (64bit) and Diva (vst 2 64bit). When you loop segment in Reaper and midi notes coincidence with the begining of the loop these midi notes dont play properly.

Nice job! I really like the tweaks made to the Diva UI.

Cheers,

Trahast
Sigs are for siggies

Return to “u-he”