Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
Urs
u-he

21166 posts since 7 Aug, 2002, from Berlin

Postby Urs; Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:02 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Sepix wrote:sorry for hijacking this thread but,

- is there any eta on the new zebra skin? for christmas maybe? :)
- will it feature anything like the plugmon pokemod skin does?

thx, cheers!

No ETA for the new Zebra skin, sorry...

It is bigger, tidier, nicer, more consistent and ergonomically improved. We have different drafts with and without colour coding.

There are some changes to the layout, but nothing as dramatic as Pokemod or Redux.

The biggest changes are coming in Zebra3 then, which will be all about the built-in wave/envelope editors.
The Traveler
KVRist

63 posts since 12 Jul, 2015

Postby The Traveler; Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:49 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

"The biggest changes are coming in Zebra3 then, which will be all about the built-in wave/envelope editors."

Any tantalizing tidbits to toss? :)
“I'd far rather be happy than right any day.” ~ Arthur Dent, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
goleat
KVRist

180 posts since 24 Jan, 2011

Postby goleat; Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:57 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

The Traveler wrote:"The biggest changes are coming in Zebra3 then, which will be all about the built-in wave/envelope editors."

Any tantalizing tidbits to toss? :)

Very soon... :hihi:

Sepix
KVRer

17 posts since 18 Feb, 2012

Postby Sepix; Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:02 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Urs wrote:No ETA for the new Zebra skin, sorry...

It is bigger, tidier, nicer, more consistent and ergonomically improved. We have different drafts with and without colour coding.

There are some changes to the layout, but nothing as dramatic as Pokemod or Redux.

The biggest changes are coming in Zebra3 then, which will be all about the built-in wave/envelope editors.

alright, no worries, thx for clearing this up :)
alexpen
KVRer

25 posts since 27 Mar, 2015

Postby alexpen; Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:18 pm Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Any ETA for SATIN (that was not part of latest updates)?
BTW, what we can expect there? :)
Urs
u-he

21166 posts since 7 Aug, 2002, from Berlin

Postby Urs; Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:02 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

alexpen wrote:Any ETA for SATIN (that was not part of latest updates)?
BTW, what we can expect there? :)

No real ETA. All that's new is the config panel and general minor improvements, hence no rush.
resistent
KVRist

389 posts since 14 Apr, 2008, from Beneath the surface

Postby resistent; Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:34 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Found a little bug in MFM2 (latest update) the mod waveform is not properly displayed only the user wave is visible. Lot of praise for all u-he plugins.

A wonderful 2016 for y'all
LOVE*FIGHT*CREATE
Autobot
KVRist

464 posts since 27 Mar, 2013

Postby Autobot; Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:21 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Bug in the UDH skin: Shaper 3&4 with fault type settings. Type shows the Dist types not the shaper types. Is it possible to change the script to fix that quick and dirty?
I grew up on a junkyard, where I started to feed from hubcaps and bumpers
Autobot
KVRist

Postby Autobot; Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:03 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

resistent wrote:Found a little bug in MFM2 (latest update) the mod waveform is not properly displayed only the user wave is visible. Lot of praise for all u-he plugins.

A wonderful 2016 for y'all

Add info: Does not appear when opening or laoding the preset only when patching from scratch ...
Howard
KVRAF

3412 posts since 23 May, 2004, from Bad Vilbel, Germany

Postby Howard; Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:57 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Autobot wrote:Bug in the UDH skin: Shaper 3&4 with fault type settings. Type shows the Dist types not the shaper types. Is it possible to change the script to fix that quick and dirty?

Basti fixed that just now - see attachment. Thanks for the report! :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Autobot
KVRist

Postby Autobot; Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:16 pm Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Howard wrote:
Autobot wrote:Bug in the UDH skin: Shaper 3&4 with fault type settings. Type shows the Dist types not the shaper types. Is it possible to change the script to fix that quick and dirty?

Basti fixed that just now - see attachment. Thanks for the report! :tu:

Thanks
Svama
KVRian

658 posts since 23 Sep, 2008, from Germany

Postby Svama; Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:52 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Hello u-he team,

What about the Presswerk and Satin Update?
The u-he team seems to be on vacation?

Thanks and greetings

Marek
Svama
KVRian

Postby Svama; Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:29 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Is this really an uhe forum? No respond, sadly.
mcbpete
KVRian

741 posts since 24 Jun, 2006, from London, England

Postby mcbpete; Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:01 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

What is Presswerk and Satin currently not doing that you need it to do ?
Svama
KVRian

Postby Svama; Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:31 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Cleaning up my room, washing etc.....:-)

No, it´s a fine product, but U-he announced an update for these products for the beginning of the year. They updated everything without Presswerk and Satin.
For the presswerk easy views I´d like to see an auto make up gain function for better comparioson of compressed and uncompressed signal.
More presets.
PreviousNext

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he