Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
Svama
KVRian

658 posts since 23 Sep, 2008, from Germany

Postby Svama; Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:46 pm Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

The thing I'm really missing is entering values by keyboard.
Funkybot's Evil Twin
KVRAF

4860 posts since 15 Aug, 2006

Postby Funkybot's Evil Twin; Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Any plans to add a "Default Multicore Setting to (Off/On)" to the preference panel where applicable? I've never had a problem in ACE or DIVA when it comes to multi-core and would prefer an option to just keep it on by default. If someone has a problem, they could always chose to set it off by default in preferences.
EvilDragon
KVRAF

14758 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:58 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Depending on your DAW of choice, you can save a default preset that is to be loaded with each instantiation of the plugin (or a track template). That should cover that one. :)
RazzCE
KVRer

15 posts since 18 Jul, 2016

Postby RazzCE; Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:42 pm Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Hi all,

Sorry if there is a better place to post this - I'm new here. I didn't feel it warranted its own thread. spotted a minor bug in Batzille. Disconnecting a cable by double clicking it at the input does not register as an undo-able action. So if you, say, switch a preset, disconnect a cable and hit undo, it will go back to the previous preset. If you hit redo, it will load the latter preset with the cable still connected.
tasmaniandevil
KVRist

264 posts since 22 Mar, 2005, from Germany

Postby tasmaniandevil; Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:13 pm Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Thank you for letting us know Razz. Well spotted. :tu:
I will add it to our bug tracking database.
maximoog
KVRist

89 posts since 22 Jan, 2007

Postby maximoog; Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:15 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

When the new VST3 versions of DIVA and HIVE will published?
3ee
KVRAF

3514 posts since 8 Mar, 2006

Postby 3ee; Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:16 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

I'm hard working on a Zebrify effect collection and I'm really missing the mod matrix to xy assignment possibility... any chance for a quick update or point me to an older version that has that feature while still having the VCF easter-egg filters? :D
Vertti
KVRist

203 posts since 28 Jul, 2012

Postby Vertti; Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:35 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

I cannot install any u-he software. I always get this runtime error cannot import dll.

Any ideas how to fix it?
thejonsolo
KVRAF

1668 posts since 13 Apr, 2008, from Charleston, SC

Postby thejonsolo; Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:09 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Vertti wrote:I cannot install any u-he software. I always get this runtime error cannot import dll.

Any ideas how to fix it?

I have Lots of idea on a fix based on many platforms and angles. I could list all 34,686 here but let's narrow it down a bit. Are you trying to install this on windows, OS X or a cell phone, 32 or 64 bit, is the error on install or runnng in a daw, etc. etc. etc?

Edit: Or http://comphelp.org/guide/runtime-error ... ort-dll-2/
#rob
KVRist

376 posts since 20 Aug, 2013

Postby #rob; Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:08 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Please don't download that malware thing...!

Your best bet is to send an eMail to support at u-he dot com and be as specific as possible about what you're doing on what kind of a setup and what's happening. We'll do all we can to help you out, but you'll have to give us more information.

Do you get the error when running the installer or does the installation finish fine and you get that error when loading the plugin? Operating system? Host software? Plugin? Version? Downloaded where? 32/64 bits? VST2/VST3?

These kinds of things. :)
Cheers,
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library
mcnoone
KVRAF

5946 posts since 8 Oct, 2007, from an inharmonious society

Postby mcnoone; Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:47 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Repro1 keeps crashing out of Live Lite 8.x whenever I click on it after closing a previous project.
The issue is 100% consistent.
Mac osx 10.11.x
Mine is still in demo mode though, and will be purchased as soon as you send my coupon thing.
The problem always happens as long as I use any previous synth, then start a new project.
I am hoping to buy the intro version of Live 9 soon, but that would make getting Repro1 not possible, given my budget. So make it work with version 8, as I can't update to v.9...please.

edit: I forgot to note that it has done this ever since installing the demo in mid february.
I'll re-check to see if it gets fixed after purchasing it though.
The unshushable Coktor
KVRist

246 posts since 18 May, 2007, from Berlin

Postby The unshushable Coktor; Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:17 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

mcnoone wrote:Repro1 keeps crashing out of Live Lite 8.x whenever I click on it after closing a previous project.

Hi mcnoone, can you send me an email to support[at]u-he.com so we can discuss it in detail?
That way we get a better idea of your setup and the circumstances. Thanks!

Viktor
u-he support
u-he team
mcnoone
KVRAF

5946 posts since 8 Oct, 2007, from an inharmonious society

Postby mcnoone; Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:26 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

The unshushable Coktor wrote:
mcnoone wrote:Repro1 keeps crashing out of Live Lite 8.x whenever I click on it after closing a previous project.

Hi mcnoone, can you send me an email to support[at]u-he.com so we can discuss it in detail?
That way we get a better idea of your setup and the circumstances. Thanks!

Viktor
u-he support

No need now. After purchasing it today, I did some troubleshooting.
I actually created another instance of a non-u-he synth (very rare for me), and the same issue happened with that synth, which makes it an issue with Ableton Live v8, and not Repro1.
david.beholder
KVRian

1328 posts since 12 Sep, 2007

Postby david.beholder; Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:04 pm Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Svama wrote:The thing I'm really missing is entering values by keyboard.

I want it too.
Image Murderous duck!
SLiC
KVRAF

1970 posts since 2 Dec, 2004, from North Wales

Postby SLiC; Sat May 20, 2017 1:18 am Re: Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

I have most of the UHE stuff now- its quite a collection to update, I wonder if there will ever be a U-HE installer/updater like NI, Arturia etc?
PreviousNext

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he