Midi CC Channels

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

divaMap.png
Hey there
Is there any way that I could send Midi CC Messages to Diva for different Midi Channels? (Other than 1)
Although in Diva [under the "Midi Table"] there is an option to change the "Channel" (From 1 to 16) it seems that Diva doesn't recognize CC messages received from any channel other than 1)

For example when I set :
'OSC:Volume1' to -----> 'Channel 1' , 'Controller 1'
'OSC:Volume2' to -----> 'Channel 2' , 'Controller 1'

A message sent to 'Channel2' , 'Controller 1' will turn both of the knobs together, and it seems that Diva receives CC only from Channel 1.

:roll: :help:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sure, you can. Your DAW needs to send MIDI to the plugin over all MIDI channels first.

Apart from what ED wrote, do you really want to mix modulation wheel data from two separate sources set to MIDI channels 1 and 2... or is that just an example?

EvilDragon wrote:Sure, you can. Your DAW needs to send MIDI to the plugin over all MIDI channels first.
Thanks alot man. I thought that Live does it by default when 'Midi From' is set to 'All Channels'! and by the way sorry for asking but is there an easy way of doing this in Live? cuz I was thinking about a patch for M4L !

Howard wrote:Apart from what ED wrote, do you really want to mix modulation wheel data from two separate sources set to MIDI channels 1 and 2... or is that just an example?
I was working on some mapping in Midi Desinger (for ipad) and ran out of Controls on Channel 1! so I assigned some of them to channel 2 in Midi Designer.
by the way, really love the sound of the HS presets. you rock man :tu:

ashkanss wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:Sure, you can. Your DAW needs to send MIDI to the plugin over all MIDI channels first.
Thanks alot man. I thought that Live does it by default when 'Midi From' is set to 'All Channels'! and by the way sorry for asking but is there an easy way of doing this in Live? cuz I was thinking about a patch for M4L !
No, that is a limitation of Live

Return to “u-he”