[ANN] Repro-1

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

exmatproton wrote: (but i am not a real SEM fan anyway, and yes, i have played with a 4 voice) the SEM is (nowadays) a bit of a generic synth anyway.
Feature-wise, pretty much every vintage mono U-he could resurrect is generic. OTOH, SEM is only synth that sounds like SEM. I don't care about Jupiter 8 much, so as far as I'm concerned, emulation of J8 is done deal long time ago. I do care about Oberheims, and for me neither SEM nor OB-X nor OB-Xa are done decently.

looks nice for sure!

Holy shit.....next level stuff!

Indeed it looks sexy as hell!

So cool. Looking very forward to the full version. I notice some small screws next to the oscillator frequency. We don't have to tune the osc's on these things do we? :wink:

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:
So cool. Looking very forward to the full version. I notice some small screws next to the oscillator frequency. We don't have to tune the osc's on these things do we? :wink:
No, but you can. Extremely high resolution for extremely slow beating, if that's what you like (as I do).

Urs wrote:
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:
No, but you can. Extremely high resolution for extremely slow beating, if that's what you like (as I do).
Hey, as long as I don't have to bust out a screwdriver to tune this thing every time the humidity or temperature changes, I'm good.

Oh my god. Fantastic!! :party: :party:

Looking forward to playing it with factory presets, and have it work with Cubase sequencer properly.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Refreshing sobriety after the graphical excesses of Hive. S. Gregor worked on the GUI?

:hihi:
바보

LFO8 wrote:Image
wow...this looks finished to me :D

That is some next level stuff there. U-he grows and grows with every release. As if there current repertoire wasn't already impressive.

:tu: :phones:

Return to “u-he”