Massive Modular Skin for Zebra²

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Dark Zebra Zebra

plugmon wrote: Thanks!!
I had thought that the single mode is "single filter mode" and type2 does nothing. I was wrong...
will be fixed in the next update.
Has only the "Massive Modular" skin been updated or the "Massive Ice Age" skin as well?
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

Jax Pok wrote:Thanks for the update :D

There has been an update? .:?

Just log into gumroad to get the update

This is a bit useless if you're not on a 4K display, isn't it? At 1080p, both the normal and SD version have tons of aliasing on the knobs. Looks dreadful, to be honest.

Not for me, and I've never been anywhere near a 4K monitor. Looks perfect here on my 4 year old iMac screen.

Twrogstudio wrote:Not for me, and I've never been anywhere near a 4K monitor. Looks perfect here on my 4 year old iMac screen.
Actually just bought a 1440p monitor (Dell), but the problem remains, regardless of zoom settings.

What gives? Is it only optimized for OSX?

Looks perfect on my 1080p screen. Maybe you're expecting too much.

Jax Pok wrote:Looks perfect on my 1080p screen. Maybe you're expecting too much.
So you're not seeing heavy aliasing around the knobs?

loungepanda wrote:
Jax Pok wrote:Looks perfect on my 1080p screen. Maybe you're expecting too much.
So you're not seeing heavy aliasing around the knobs?
I see it as well and Im on 1080p

(disregard below - looks like it was a temporary problem with the interface when loaded in Plogue Bidule, and it's now working fine. Can't figure out how to delete this post!)

Just installed the current wonderful Massive Modular but have a problem:
No way to edit the waveforms in the large oscillator editor. All I can do is move the editor window up and down within the interface. I can change which part of the wavetable is shown (but not in the editor, only with by moving the Wave control in the oscillator's pane), but can't add or move points in the editor.
This worked fine in the Pokemod skins. Any advice?
filmmaker/composer - http://www.brookhinton.com

In "Musik Fabrik", clicking on the oscillator mode switch doesn't open the "GeoMorph etc." dropdown menu.
Works fine in Massive Modular.

loungepanda wrote: Actually just bought a 1440p monitor (Dell), but the problem remains, regardless of zoom settings.

What gives? Is it only optimized for OSX?
Mmm...It's not as beautiful as it should be. You're right.
It's tested on 2560 x 1600 Mac, and SD version on 1280 x 800 Windows.
So basically it's optimized for OSX... But aliasing on 1440p is strange :(
Aliasing seems to be caused by "shrinking" images too much, which means it tends to happen on SD screens.
Does your host application itself support high resolution? That's the only reason I come up with now.

Howard wrote:In "Musik Fabrik", clicking on the oscillator mode switch doesn't open the "GeoMorph etc." dropdown menu.
Works fine in Massive Modular.
Thanks! There was miscoding. (But Musik-Fabrik was really a private release and the update won't come soon...)
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Aliasing on 3000x2000 on Windows as well
Brzzzzzzt.

Absolute breath of fresh air for Zebra! Fantastic! Thanks so much!

Bump because I just bought this, it's great, even with the aliasing on windows (probably hard to avoid in the Win 10 era where scaling and resolution is all screwed up in general).

Quick question: is it possible to sneak in some knobs on the X-Y page so you can independently move the X and Y controllers? That's the one thing I miss from the original skin, it let's me set values precisely when working with finicky parameters (e.g. fm/rm tuning on bass parts).

Solid skin otherwise!
Makin' Music Great Again 8)

Return to “u-he”