Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
plugmon
KVRist

81 posts since 2 Mar, 2015, from Tokyo

Postby plugmon; Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:01 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

waltercruz wrote:215 downloads, close to releasing the Techno soundset :D

Hi lucky guy!
Yes it's close and then it'll be more worthwhile for those who don't do EDM :phones:
Garzita
KVRist

92 posts since 25 Jul, 2005, from Vancouver, Canada

Postby Garzita; Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:55 pm Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

am i missing something? where is the button to expand the oscillator view for detailed editing?
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....
~Pd~
KVRian

833 posts since 29 Jul, 2006

Postby ~Pd~; Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:58 pm Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

This is gorgeous! Thank you!

One small criticism - it's difficult to click on the modulation amount ring instead of basic knob setting on many of the parameters. I keep clicking on the wrong area. Maybe the next revision of the skin could have a small bump on the ring. Kind of like a brodie knob on a steering wheel.

Last edited by ~Pd~ on Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Pd~
KVRian

Postby ~Pd~; Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:59 pm Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

Garzita wrote:am i missing something? where is the button to expand the oscillator view for detailed editing?

bottom center, just above the "send 1" knob. I had trouble finding it too.
Garzita
KVRist

92 posts since 25 Jul, 2005, from Vancouver, Canada

Postby Garzita; Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:01 pm Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

oh wow!!! got it
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....
plugmon
KVRist

Postby plugmon; Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:39 pm Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

~Pd~ wrote:This is gorgeous! Thank you!

One small criticism - it's difficult to click on the modulation amount ring instead of basic knob setting on many of the parameters. I keep clicking on the wrong area. Maybe the next revision of the skin could have a small bump on the ring. Kind of like a brodie knob on a steering wheel.

You don't need to click the ring. Everything about mod can be done in the text area below knobs. Mod circles themselves can also be draggable but they're just for the visual feedback, not for the operation.

Elektronisch
KVRAF

1960 posts since 3 Feb, 2010

Postby Elektronisch; Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:11 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

i must say this does look impressive! Thanks ;)

One thing is it could be a bit less "tall", more like original zebra skin :)
R.A.W.
KVRian

1263 posts since 15 Jun, 2004, from hamburg

Postby R.A.W.; Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:34 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

themachinelt wrote:One thing is it could be a bit less "tall", more like original zebra skin :)

Have you tried setting the scaling to smaller than 100% in the preferences?
I love larger GUIs and I run most U-He plugins with 150% (27" Monitor @ 2560x1440).

@plugmon: Lovely! And many thanks for making this a free update for us old Plugmon owners! :)
~Pd~
KVRian

Postby ~Pd~; Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:09 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

plugmon wrote:
~Pd~ wrote:This is gorgeous! Thank you!

You don't need to click the ring. Everything about mod can be done in the text area below knobs. Mod circles themselves can also be draggable but they're just for the visual feedback, not for the operation.

Great! I see now you had put that in the first post in this thread, guess I blipped over it. :oops: It wasn't in the user guide pdf.
Elektronisch
KVRAF

Postby Elektronisch; Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:12 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

R.A.W. wrote:
themachinelt wrote:One thing is it could be a bit less "tall", more like original zebra skin :)

I love larger GUIs and I run most U-He plugins with 150% (27" Monitor @ 2560x1440).

@plugmon: Lovely! And many thanks for making this a free update for us old Plugmon owners! :)

scaling has nothing to do with it :) its the height that bothers not the width or size of the knobs and buttons :)
plugmon
KVRist

Postby plugmon; Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:23 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

themachinelt wrote:
R.A.W. wrote:

scaling has nothing to do with it :) its the height that bothers not the width or size of the knobs and buttons :)

I understand you.
In a 13inch laptop & on Logic or Studio One or those that has a large header in the plugin window, This skin is only a bit too tall.

And 90% zoom brings too small knobs.

But it's hard to decide the best size. Some say it's small and some say it's large :neutral:
waltercruz
KVRAF

1557 posts since 3 Dec, 2011, from Brasília, Brazil

Postby waltercruz; Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:20 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

~Pd~ wrote:
Garzita wrote:am i missing something? where is the button to expand the oscillator view for detailed editing?

bottom center, just above the "send 1" knob. I had trouble finding it too.

Thanks! Hard find it here too. I liked the idea, maybe the icon that gives access to the Oscillator editing should be different, cause I confused with something that could be turned on and off.. In a sense, it can be turned on and off.. But I don't know...

BTW, there's a post on the blog with idead for future updates :)

http://plugmon.org/future-updates/
Elektronisch
KVRAF

Postby Elektronisch; Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:59 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

plugmon wrote:
themachinelt wrote:
R.A.W. wrote:

I understand you.
In a 13inch laptop & on Logic or Studio One or those that has a large header in the plugin window, This skin is only a bit too tall.

And 90% zoom brings too small knobs.

But it's hard to decide the best size. Some say it's small and some say it's large :neutral:

The thing is, knobs buttons ect are perfect when its 130 percent :) just the height, i was thinking maybe do an optional version with the bottom removed where the settings of output and FX modules are located, instead make a tab near the "tune" (in the right of the patch selector) for a new page that gives output settings and FX modules. Also i think it would be a bit more logical to have it there voice settings :)

This is just an idea :)
eegee
KVRer

15 posts since 14 Nov, 2003, from Redmond, WA

Postby eegee; Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:52 pm Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

I don't see a Paypal option when I go to the gumroad link to purchase. Does anybody know why Paypal wouldn't be available?
waltercruz
KVRAF

1557 posts since 3 Dec, 2011, from Brasília, Brazil

Postby waltercruz; Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:10 pm Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

eegee wrote:I don't see a Paypal option when I go to the gumroad link to purchase. Does anybody know why Paypal wouldn't be available?

Is seems random. Tried one day, no paypal option. Tried the other day, paypal was available.
PreviousNext

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he