Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
sinkmusic
KVRAF

6170 posts since 28 Apr, 2004, from france

Postby sinkmusic; Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

It looks great !
transverb
KVRist

184 posts since 12 Sep, 2015, from Australia

Postby transverb; Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:31 pm Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

plugmon wrote:
Yeah! The blue version is out. named Massive Iceage.

I don't know how to accept the donation but it is really welcome...

Iceage looks really cooooool! [Insert Mr Freeze voice -played by Arnold Schwarzenegger] :wink:

Nah, nice work! Looks brilliant! Will you include it as part of the Massive Modular Trial pack for us to check out? :hyper:
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City
plugmon
KVRist

82 posts since 2 Mar, 2015, from Tokyo

Postby plugmon; Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:24 pm Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

transverb wrote:
Iceage looks really cooooool! [Insert Mr Freeze voice -played by Arnold Schwarzenegger] :wink:

Nah, nice work! Looks brilliant! Will you include it as part of the Massive Modular Trial pack for us to check out? :hyper:

Yes, this is my next to-do.
Just a moment please :wink:
Jax Pok
KVRian

652 posts since 1 Mar, 2015, from UK

Postby Jax Pok; Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:49 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

Ice skin is fantastic thanks.
Ben.juodvalkis
KVRist

31 posts since 21 Aug, 2014

Postby Ben.juodvalkis; Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:10 pm Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

Great stuff!
Is the skin in a relatively stable place, or do you have a roadmap for future updates?
transverb
KVRist

184 posts since 12 Sep, 2015, from Australia

Postby transverb; Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:48 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

plugmon wrote:
transverb wrote:

Yes, this is my next to-do.
Just a moment please :wink:

Sweet! Thank you. I'll go make a coffee and wait until it's uploaded. :wink: :lol:
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City
Cinebient
KVRAF

3512 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Postby Cinebient; Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:02 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

I just downloaded the trial version and i must say it´s.......
Awesome!
I know it doesn´t change the sound engine and give me more options to sound design but this feels like i play already with Zebra 3!
Fantastic work and a good exampel how an UI can change a workflow and makes a lot more fun to use a tool.
What would be the ultimate great thing if the modulations could be animated in real time (like Equator synth or Falcon f.e.). Not sure if that would be possible here.
But for sure one of the best UI´s for a synth i saw.
aMUSEd
KVRAF

29657 posts since 14 Sep, 2002, from In teh net

Postby aMUSEd; Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:57 pm Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

How long does it usually take to get this? I paid for it maybe 10 hours ago now.
plugmon
KVRist

Postby plugmon; Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:33 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

Cinebient wrote:What would be the ultimate great thing if the modulations could be animated in real time (like Equator synth or Falcon f.e.). Not sure if that would be possible here.
But for sure one of the best UI´s for a synth i saw.

Yeah I tried to do that but could't. really hope u-he will implement animated visual feedbacks in Zebra3.

aMUSEd wrote:How long does it usually take to get this? I paid for it maybe 10 hours ago now.

Maybe you're talking about Paypal payment? It really depends. I'm the only person managing the product and usually at another work. There're also time difference between countries.
So if I'm at home I can send the DL code in a few minutes. But if I'm at work, it'll take much more. :(
aMUSEd
KVRAF

Postby aMUSEd; Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:14 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

Thanks got it now, sorry if I was impatient.

Working great, just one problem, the blue text in this module is unreadable - I think the text colour doesn't work against that background

DVCF.jpg

Also where is the Diva HPF module in the HZ skin? I can only see the LP one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
plugmon
KVRist

Postby plugmon; Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:10 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

aMUSEd wrote:Thanks got it now, sorry if I was impatient.

Working great, just one problem, the blue text in this module is unreadable - I think the text colour doesn't work against that background

DVCF.jpg

Also where is the Diva HPF module in the HZ skin? I can only see the LP one.

There're no text right under the knob. Slightly below is the texts (CUTOFF, RES, KBD).

D-HPFs and VCA comps are hidden by default and can be activated by the button in the HZ module.D-HPFs cannot be added to the left rack due to the limitation of the number of modules (32).

In the "HZ Rack", VCAcomps are always shown, while HPF, only active ones are shown.
It’s explained in the demo movie, but I should have written this in the user guide as well.
aMUSEd
KVRAF

Postby aMUSEd; Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:04 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

OK thanks - whatever the blue smear is it was impossible to make out even if it was text or not - so what is that blue smear under the cutoff knob (etc) meant to be then, why isn't the cutoff text there instead?

I see the HPF now, on the right. If it's not possible to add more modules to the left would it not be more logical at least to add the HPF to the Diva filter modules rather than have it stuck on top of the comps? So have a combo Diva LPF/HP filter module?

btw I only count 35 possible modules you can add to the matrix but some of them like RingMod don't have actual modules that appear in the left so isn't there space?
plugmon
KVRist

Postby plugmon; Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:32 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

aMUSEd wrote:OK thanks - whatever the blue smear is it was impossible to make out even if it was text or not - so what is that blue smear under the cutoff knob (etc) meant to be then, why isn't the cutoff text there instead?

I see the HPF now, on the right. If it's not possible to add more modules to the left would it not be more logical at least to add the HPF to the Diva filter modules rather than have it stuck on top of the comps? So have a combo Diva LPF/HP filter module?

btw I only count 35 possible modules you can add to the matrix but some of them like RingMod don't have actual modules that appear in the left so isn't there space?

This is what I meant to do:

This blue smear is the symbol for Some Oberheim synth. I just want to make some synth-maniacs grin and make them feel they're using real ones :cry:
But as you said, it could be clearer (cutoff label more left & larger font, or brighter smear). Thank you for pointing this out.

Combo-module doesn't work for technical reasons. 32 limitation is also the matter of the system, not of the graphical space.
U-he's theming system might be not as flexible as you expect.
diaper@ky
KVRist

199 posts since 28 Jul, 2014

Postby diaper@ky; Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:24 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

Love your well organized sound sets and love your skins since going Massive Modular.
Sent you a message @ plugmon as I am trying to donate too.
EvilDragon
KVRAF

16591 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:19 am Re: Massive Modular Skin : Massive-like Mod System in Zebra²

I put a feature request for extending the Pane UI element so that it can contain more than 32 modules. Let's hope it happens soon :) I'd definitely like individual modules in the pane for DIVA filters in ZHZ, for sure!
PreviousNext

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he