Black Diva skin

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK, Starting all over again.
I got the link to work and the files should now work.
The file is in a zip format so you will have to unstuff the file
Sorry for the previous malfunction, it was the way I had uploaded the files.

Process for installation:
Download zip file
unzip
make a backup of your default images folder
replace old images folder with the new downloaded images folder

I don't know how to make themes for Diva, if you do know, power to you.

New link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f22wp7lo404kr ... s.zip?dl=0
Hope you like this Skin?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by richardb09 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Note: Just to repeat this.........
this was designed to have a black and orange motif......no ability to change the color for the lights with this skin.
Last edited by richardb09 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

I have an issue with your skin. The knobs for the Moog modules and the MS-20 modules are black. Do you where that could come from?

moscom_electronics wrote:I have an issue with your skin. The knobs for the Moog modules and the MS-20 modules are black. Do you where that could come from?
Not using the latest Diva?

moscom_electronics wrote:I have an issue with your skin. The knobs for the Moog modules and the MS-20 modules are black. Do you where that could come from?
This has been fixed. Please download the file again.
Last edited by richardb09 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Everything works now :clap:

Thank you for this skin! It looks very attractive.

Unfortunately, when I exchange my original Images folder to the one named Images after unzippinng, I get a white GUI with just pale grey legends. That's in Mac OS 10.9.5 and DIVA 1.4.1.

There's another folder called Images.1. It contains an extra 'animations.1' folder in addition to the default ones.

Is there anything in Images.1 that is suitable for Mac OS?

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

I am not sure what is going on?

I am not sure what the images1 folder is that you have or what is inside it?
Did you create an images1 folder in the process of exchanging the 2 images folders?

Can you explain the process you went through to replace your original images folder with the new images folder that was downloaded from my drop box?

I wonder if the images1 folder is your original folder?
Try renaming it "images" again...remove the 1,
then remove my images folder, place it someplace that is not going to conflict with the other folder of the same name then place your old images folder into the Diva folder then things should be fine?

Let me know?
Last edited by richardb09 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm not quite sure either, so I went through the whole process again, downloading your Images folder from DropBox.

The problem may lie with StuffIt DeLuxe?

What happened now was that when I unzip 'Images.zip' I get a folder named 'Images'. Inside it, there were two (2!) Animations folders – one called 'Animations', with empty subfolders and one called 'animations.1' with folders loaded with content.

So now, I deleted the Black Diva 'Animations' folder and renamed the 'animations.1' 'Animations'. Then, the whole thing works as expected and the skin is beautiful.

Just to complicate the issue, I then unzipped the downloaded 'Images.zip' file a second time – and this time it produced the expected number of subfolders. Some glitch with StuffIt, I suspect.

/Joachim

Spitfire31 wrote:I'm not quite sure either, so I went through the whole process again, downloading your Images folder from DropBox.

The problem may lie with StuffIt DeLuxe?

What happened now was that when I unzip 'Images.zip' I get a folder named 'Images'. Inside it, there were two (2!) Animations folders – one called 'Animations', with empty subfolders and one called 'animations.1' with folders loaded with content.

So now, I deleted the Black Diva 'Animations' folder and renamed the 'animations.1' 'Animations'. Then, the whole thing works as expected and the skin is beautiful.

Just to complicate the issue, I then unzipped the downloaded 'Images.zip' file a second time – and this time it produced the expected number of subfolders. Some glitch with StuffIt, I suspect.

/Joachim
Sorry I don't know how to help with the issues you stated?
I does sound like some kind of a glitch
I just went through the downloading process and un-stuffed it and everything was fine
Just 1 of each folder
Animation
Controls
Icon
Panes.

No double folders.

Thanks for the quick feedback!

Obviously some kind of StuffIt glitch.

Everything works OK now, so thank you again for the tasty skin!

/Joachim

Here is a file I missed, this goes into the controls folder.
It is a orange graphic that changes the second box (which now is blue)
in the Effects section.
You will notice when you choose:
Chorus
Phaser
Rotary
within the Effect1 and 2

I think you can download it here by just right clicking on the graphic
73x23_DispBack.png
Here is the link to the file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/78j3gomnh9p7r ... k.png?dl=0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Did you miss the DivaSeqWithKeys.png in the Panes folder or is it supposed to be red?

thejonsolo wrote:Did you miss the DivaSeqWithKeys.png in the Panes folder or is it supposed to be red?
I skipped that one.
How do you access that section?
I have never used that?
If people have access to that graphic and it shows, I will update that sometime today.
Last edited by richardb09 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thejonsolo wrote:Did you miss the DivaSeqWithKeys.png in the Panes folder or is it supposed to be red?
Here we go for those who want this graphic?
I thought that graphic was intended for the future?? but here it is.
This file goes in the Panes folder.
DivaSeqWithKeys.png

Return to “u-he”