Bazille ADSR feature request

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,
i feel kinda embarassed to do request for such a powerful and beautiful beast ( :love: )...
but nevertheless when i work with percussion-like patches i would like to have one rate modulation slot for each ADSR stage.
i.e. when i use Velocity to tail a percussion sound sometimes i need that the lower the velocity is the slower the attack and the faster the dacay/release.
Is it possible to add (maybe in the Tweak/FX section to keep the main page clean and uncluttered) four modulation slots (or even white input plugs or both :D ) to every ADSR stage?

many thanks
a.

(waitin for Re-Pro as hell :love: )

- snip -
lalo wrote:i.e. when i use Velocity to tail a percussion sound sometimes i need that the lower the velocity is the slower the attack and the faster the dacay/release.
Is it possible to add (maybe in the Tweak/FX section to keep the main page clean and uncluttered) four modulation slots (or even white input plugs or both :D ) to every ADSR stage?
I'd certainly want this too, if possible. :tu:

We'll keep it in mind :)

Urs wrote:We'll keep it in mind :)
Thanx Urs! Maybe after the Re-Pro-1 storm is over? :D

One shot envelopes would be also cool for perc sounds

Gone soft wrote:- snip -
lalo wrote: lower the velocity is the slower the attack and the faster the dacay/release.
I'd certainly want this too, if possible. :tu:
Would work with pad/string sounds as well (on greater scale)
Murderous duck!

With some fancy patching I think it's possible to control the Attack/Decay and Release stages independently. I can't go into detail at the moment but I'm sure I posted this in the tips and tracks thread.
If you route the Gate output to the CV input on a Multiplexer, inputs 1/2 will pass through when a key is pressed and 3/4 will pass when a key is released. You can then send the output of the Multiplexer to a CV input, so it can be applied to the envelope modulation.
I'll see if I can make an example patch later.

Return to “u-he”