Zebra2 and Hive Skin - EasyAccess

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Simple skin
Most parts of the graphics are not using image files, so you can modify colors easily.
Faster workflow
I would like to see as many parameters as possible at one glance.

Zebra2 Skin - EasyAccess
(1744x944 px @100%, 1220x660 px @70%)

Hive Skin - EasyAccess
(1180x768 px @100%)
Note: '(parameter name)' represents hidden parameters.

Last edited by HilbertSpace on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Nice skin I like it a lot. Unfortunately its way to big for my laptop and everything looks scrambled. Is there a way to have the original or the dark horse layout but with your "non-graphic" approach? Zebra user here ... anyway thanks
rabbit in a hole

Z2 Easy Access Looks nice, had to go to 90% for it to fit my Mac 20" Cinema.
"Freedom inhibits creativity" Brian Eno

yeah its a little big mate. though, i do love the big mseg.

i reckon a little smaller, and make the mseg and osc drawing panels (the pop up ones), and little less transparent, so it doesnt look so messy

Thanks for trying my skin.
_al_ wrote:i reckon a little smaller, and make the mseg and osc drawing panels (the pop up ones), and little less transparent, so it doesnt look so messy
To tweak the background color of the floating(and movable) panels, search "COLOUR name='OverlayBG' rgba='bb'" in the 'Zebara2.txt' and modify 'bb' to a larger value. '00'(fully transparent) to 'ff'(fully opaque) is available.

HilbertSpace wrote:Thanks for trying my skin.
_al_ wrote:i reckon a little smaller, and make the mseg and osc drawing panels (the pop up ones), and little less transparent, so it doesnt look so messy
To tweak the background color of the floating(and movable) panels, search "COLOUR name='OverlayBG' rgba='bb'" in the 'Zebara2.txt' and modify 'bb' to a larger value. '00'(fully transparent) to 'ff'(fully opaque) is available.
ok thanks Hilbert!
i'll do that if we eventually get a smaller version

I cant' run Hive skin, in the folder there are only text doc....

Sofficino wrote:I cant' run Hive skin, in the folder there are only text doc....
It uses the same way as original Hive skins. So put 2 text files into the original Scripts folder. 'Hive.text' has to be overwritten. (or manually add the line mentioned below)

'Hive_easyaccess.txt' is the definition file of the skin. In the 'Hive.txt', 'ALTERNATIVE name='EasyAccess' filename='Hive_easyaccess.txt' is added.

ok...i try...thanks

what an awesome skin. provides a completely new workflow. love it, especially on my ultrawide screen. I am a huge supporter of being able to see everything at a glance, and everything is logically positioned at the right place. Thank You for the awesome work.

Agreed, awesome skin. Replacing redux for me. Any way we could change the light grey that is the background for all the elements? Contrast is too high. At least coming from redux. The one thing I miss are the graphics depicting say the different types of comb filters. Everything else is superior. The graphics do help to tell appart the modules at a glance.

How are these installed? I dropped them into the Themes folder, but they didn't show up.

great Skins :clap:

Oh wow, never seen this Hive one before, that looks great :)

Trying this, but it crashes Logic/Sierra after I choose it in tools...(the Hive skin)

Return to “u-he”