Uhe Black Friday.

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uhe. Are you planing to perticipate on Black Friday for your products.
For example Satine?
https://слово-божье.рф

what's a Satine? :P

U-he does introductory discounts on new products.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I really can't help but to think that the OP doesn't miss a chance to rant about something concerning u-he. I mean, with that amount of time browsing and posting in these forums, how can anyone seriously miss that u-he don't do sales?

I can't even.

3ee wrote:what's a Satine? :P
:D Just love typos - aghast when I make one! :o

3ee wrote:what's a Satine? :P
Duchess Satine Kryze was the pacifistic leader of the New Mandalorians and the planet Mandalore during the Clone Wars. :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

chk071 wrote:I really can't help but to think that the OP doesn't miss a chance to rant about something concerning u-he. I mean, with that amount of time browsing and posting in these forums, how can anyone seriously miss that u-he don't do sales?
There is no rating but question in this post.
In my case i do only profitless music and there is war in my country and at this moument donation i reciving are very small so for me question about money now is very serious.

For example high end manufactor Slate Digital for example told me that their next big sale will be on Black Friday and expect it not before it.
Do not see why Uhe should keep it in secret.

chilly7 wrote:
chk071 wrote:I really can't help but to think that the OP doesn't miss a chance to rant about something concerning u-he. I mean, with that amount of time browsing and posting in these forums, how can anyone seriously miss that u-he don't do sales?
There is no rating but question in this post.
In my case i do only profitless music and there is war in my country and at this moument donation i reciving are very small so for me question about money now is very serious.

For example high end manufactor Slate Digital for example told me that their next big sale will be on Black Friday and expect it not before it.
Do not see why Uhe should keep it in secret.
Well, u-he doesn't do sales. Case closed really.

i think he asks that every year..or i do have a deja vu

chilly7 wrote:

What the war in Russia?

Pure-fire wrote:chilly7 wrote:

What the war in Russia?
In Ukraine.

I remember u-he not give discount and coupons..

I really want to buy diva but it will wait
I alerdy buy zebra and hive so it's great for now

chilly7 wrote:Uhe. Are you planing to perticipate on Black Friday for your products.
For example Satine?
No. U-he do not do 'sales'

Yup, no sales.

You have to get the stuff cheaper with the intro price (so don't waste time) or you can get it cheaper here at the market place.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Return to “u-he”