AIKO Skin (for U-he Diva)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diva

Sleepwalker wrote:Wow, awesome and super functional skin! More or less exactly how I always dreamt u-he would consider making GUIs. ;)

Most likely I will buy this.

But no paypal..?
In my browser always shown the paypal option.

I registered the trial for the Gumroad Pro plan and it will last for another couple of days. Gumroad says that as long as I'm in the pro plan, the paypal option is stably supplied...
Now I regret not having chosen Sellfy :(
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

this is what it looks like on my browser…
[OSX10.8.5 Safari v6.2.8 (8537.85.17.9.1)]
aiko page.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

also, I log in with Firefox instead, i can access the PayPal button, and log in, but it wont allow me to pay with my paypal balance!!! (which I have) only a credit card (which I don't have).

such a pain in the ass man, this Gumroad thing is CRAP.

Any chance of getting that 2020 Diva Soundset btw ? Really liked your Brass, cinematic, pad demo's and the YMO overall feel. I'm good on GUI skin with Volta.
Thank you.
"Freedom inhibits creativity" Brian Eno

plugmon wrote:In my browser always shown the paypal option.
Got it! Works fine in Crome. :)

Greetings,

Great skin ! Purchased and tested in Bitwig 1.3.13 for Linux, with the Linux beta of Diva 1.4.1. Everything seems to work fine. A few fonts are cropped a bit on their left side (I'll send a screenshot in another message), and I had questions about some spellings: Unipoler for unipolar ? Dinasaur for dinosaur ? Not a big deal, just wondering if it's intentional.

Btw, if any other Linux users need to know where to locate your files :

Code: Select all

~/.u-he/Diva/Support/Themes/AIKO/
works here. Now AIKO and Volta are available from the right-click pop-up in Diva. Sweet.

Best,

dp

aesthete wrote:Any chance of getting that 2020 Diva Soundset btw ? Really liked your Brass, cinematic, pad demo's and the YMO overall feel. I'm good on GUI skin with Volta.
Thank you.
There's no individual package...
StudioDave wrote:Greetings,

Great skin ! Purchased and tested in Bitwig 1.3.13 for Linux, with the Linux beta of Diva 1.4.1. Everything seems to work fine. A few fonts are cropped a bit on their left side (I'll send a screenshot in another message), and I had questions about some spellings: Unipoler for unipolar ? Dinasaur for dinosaur ? Not a big deal, just wondering if it's intentional.

Btw, if any other Linux users need to know where to locate your files :

Code: Select all

~/.u-he/Diva/Support/Themes/AIKO/
works here. Now AIKO and Volta are available from the right-click pop-up in Diva. Sweet.

Best,

dp
haha my mis-spelling. Thank you for finding this out.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

How will people who bought Aiko get notified when there are updates? Email? Or will you just post here, and we go back to our original email and re-download the content? Just curious.

The 128 free demo patches are a nice touch. Thank you!
"Freedom inhibits creativity" Brian Eno

I did notice strange behaviour with filter mod slider. Lets say if i assign filter to be modulated by any other parameter i have to click on the left side of the parameter input to move the slider, if i put mouse anywhere else on the input it just moves filter knob.

i dont know if its a bug but its strage :)

Absolutely fantastic. Beautiful work! Considering the amount of time I spend in Diva - this is a total no-brainer. I saw that it's still under development - when do you expect it to be ready? I just want to install it and don't bother with checking new versions.

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

plugmon wrote:... Feedbacks are welcome!
wow, really nice job with this. the functional improvements are really impressive. between this and the Volta skin, i'm seriously considering buying 'Diva' again. can't stand the original design of it, yours is just fantastic and seems like it would be a joy to work with.

is there any chance that an alternate version could be made, which features the LFOs on the left side instead of on the right? it just looks a bit odd/backwards to me for some reason, like the OSC section sits too close to the left edge or something. i see your point about the LFOs and ENVs "working together", but i'm pretty accustomed to having the LFO on the left and ENV on the right (having owned a number of classic Roland synths). if it's not too much work it really would make a huge difference to me (and maybe others?).

also... for some reason, the divider line (underneath the text) towards the top of the "Uhbie" Filter sits a little higher than the others. can/will this be fixed?

No-brainer purchase... love his other skins, especially the Massive Modular for Zebra... and the commitment to continually upgrading that project gives me every confidence for this one!

xfdtghjc fgjkcv jgkvhj;lvbhjlk
Last edited by Obsolete317542 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elektronisch wrote:I did notice strange behaviour with filter mod slider. Lets say if i assign filter to be modulated by any other parameter i have to click on the left side of the parameter input to move the slider, if i put mouse anywhere else on the input it just moves filter knob.

i dont know if its a bug but its strage :)
Me, too. It takes lots of mouse clicking to get Diva to recognize that I want to manipulate the mod, not the frequency or resonance...

Return to “u-he”