[Repro-1] Released!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

Try this 32-step version without the obvious chord change (see attachment):
Two Chord Trix B.h2p.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi Howard,
many thanks for your 32 step version of "Two Chord" .
Here is now my version with that sequence:
https://soundcloud.com/musikus/bataranga

Hope you like it. :-)

Hello, if it was not yet posted: I have here in the final version (1.1.0 MacOSX VST) a problem with the first oscillator. For example If I switch to the Saw the Square, there are dissonances in frequency.
I also wish for the next updates more modulation slots,. (I think two are not enough) and an additional delay. Polyphony would be nice, but could also change the sound negatively.

Thank you for your work :wink:
Ulli

vexti wrote:Hello, if it was not yet posted: I have here in the final version (1.1.0 MacOSX VST) a problem with the first oscillator. For example If I switch to the Saw the Square, there are dissonances in frequency.
I'm not sure what you mean... Can you post an example?

Apologies if known, but I just now noticed a bunch of doodads where not exposed as vst parameters.

adding an image where I've splashed green on the UI widgets in question.

PhasePhckr (modular MPE VSTi) G+
Fatar88Lux (dyi MIDI brain) bitbucket
Assault Opera - sound cloud | spotify

ulph wrote:Apologies if known, but I just now noticed a bunch of doodads where not exposed as vst parameters.
These are parameters that can cause glitches if automated. Hence we're not exposing them to the host automation system.

Some of them can still be MIDI Learned, which we'd only encourage for sound design tasks, but not for music production.

Is there any chance of getting a Repro-1 arp - MIDI piano roll feature? I imagined this would be possible in the DAW itself, but I can't figure it out.

Urs wrote:
ulph wrote:Apologies if known, but I just now noticed a bunch of doodads where not exposed as vst parameters.
These are parameters that can cause glitches if automated. Hence we're not exposing them to the host automation system.

Some of them can still be MIDI Learned, which we'd only encourage for sound design tasks, but not for music production.
Ironically, that's exactly what I wanted them for but I'm stubbornly trying to use these various smart controllers (AKAI VIP, Nektar etc) and while midi knobs could work, it breaks the experience somewhat and I'd probably just reach for the mouse anyway.

So, no chance then?
PhasePhckr (modular MPE VSTi) G+
Fatar88Lux (dyi MIDI brain) bitbucket
Assault Opera - sound cloud | spotify

ulph wrote:
Urs wrote:

Ironically, that's exactly what I wanted them for but I'm stubbornly trying to use these various smart controllers (AKAI VIP, Nektar etc) and while midi knobs could work, it breaks the experience somewhat and I'd probably just reach for the mouse anyway.

So, no chance then?
Same here :D

any comment from Dave Smith on 'Repro-1' since its official release?

Happy 2017 !

Any word on the wavefolder being released as a FX plugin?

Stefken wrote:Happy 2017 !

Any word on the wavefolder being released as a FX plugin?
I saw Urs mention offhand in another thread that it's been requested by several customers. He also mentioned it wasn't super easy to convert the code into a standalone plugin. :?
Feel free to call me Brian.

jbuonacc wrote:any comment from Dave Smith on 'Repro-1' since its official release?
He still answers my emails :clown:

Urs wrote: He still answers my emails :clown:
Without any legal threats? :)
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:
Urs wrote: He still answers my emails :clown:
Without any legal threats? :)
Not that I am aware of ;-)

(funny, until recently I thought it was commonly accepted that plug-in developers create "inspired" products, ranging from analogue emulations over sample players to stomp boxes and whatever... I'm not sure what it is, but it seems that Repro-1 adds an itch to see this differently. If I knew what it was that makes Repro-1 any different from, say, ArtsAcoustica's "Big Rock", Pianoteq's "YC5" or any number of Rhodes sample packs... I'd fix it - unless it involves making Repro-1 a lesser product)

Return to “u-he”