[Repro-1] Released!

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

Just purchased Repro-1 and it's awesome! Can't wait to add Repro-5 to the stable once it's out.

Question -- I have a Roland keyboard and some synths recognize patch changes from it (The Legend, Sylenth1, and others) but Repro-1 doesn't seem to respond. Is there a way to handle this?

The MIDI messages I see coming in look like this:

Code: Select all

12:25:55.952	From USB MIDI Interface 	Control	1	Bank Select	84
12:25:55.952	From USB MIDI Interface 	Control	1	Bank Select (fine)	0
12:25:55.953	From USB MIDI Interface 	Program	1	1
12:25:55.954	From USB MIDI Interface 	SysEx		Roland 15 bytes	F0 41 10 6A 12 00 00 00 02 02 09 00 01 72 F7
12:26:03.529	From USB MIDI Interface 	Control	1	Bank Select	84
12:26:03.530	From USB MIDI Interface 	Control	1	Bank Select (fine)	0
12:26:03.531	From USB MIDI Interface 	Program	1	0
12:26:03.532	From USB MIDI Interface 	SysEx		Roland 15 bytes	F0 41 10 6A 12 00 00 00 02 02 09 00 00 73 F7
The keyboard has a "Value" when for scrolling, DEC and INC buttons, and buttons for entering banks and patches directly.

Any ideas? Thanks!

wrong forum

u-he plugins don't support program changes directly, not until you place the patches in the MIDI Programs folder. Read the manual.

EvilDragon wrote:Read the manual.
RTFM'd already!

rockbottom wrote:wrong forum
So what's the "right" forum?

Feel free to call me Brian.

Thanks. Right forum, wrong thread. I appreciate it.

I noticed one annoying thing at Repro, but i dont know if its bug or not, but sometimes resonance is very piercing for first key when i play pattern in fl studio.

If i have distortion on synth and i have opened a resonance its really hurting the years.

What's the deal with monosynths? I never got that before picking up Repro-1 and digging into it. I'm starting to understand :D

Started playing around with bass sounds and it's crazy how much energy Repro-1 can add to a track. Did a short cinematic piece to highlight this as a way to explain my monosynth awakening to my kids who are also musicians :idea: But alas, they do not understand the deep significance of it.

Here's the track: Interloper.mp3

All Repro-1 except for the drums and the pad sound is Hive.
Last edited by clangorous on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Right up my alley! Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks Urs!

I know that I can change the clock to triplets but Is it possible to make the sequencer "Swing"? If so, Can someone point me in the direction?

Hi,

is it possible that the sound of the plug in has changed quite a lot since the beta release?

greets

Its sad that the tuning is so typical plug in stiff. Why is there no scaling of the oscilators in the tweaks?

Also the high freq trimer of the pro one is very character full and wouldnt have hurt to be emulated too.

Amazing synth. Can't wait for polyphony! :party:
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

Return to “u-he”