Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

[Repro-1] Released!

antic604
KVRian

519 posts since 4 Jan, 2017, from Warsaw, Poland

Postby antic604; Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:52 am Re: [Repro-1] Released!

Maybe this was answered somewhere in numerous Repro-5 threads, but will there be a (significant) discount for current owners of Repro-1 to upgrade?

I hesitate whether to get 1 right now, or wait until 5 comes out :)
Urs
u-he

21580 posts since 7 Aug, 2002, from Berlin

Postby Urs; Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:01 am Re: [Repro-1] Released!

antic604 wrote:Maybe this was answered somewhere in numerous Repro-5 threads, but will there be a (significant) discount for current owners of Repro-1 to upgrade?

It's a 100% discount for current owners of Repro-1. I.e. the update is going to be free.
antic604
KVRian

519 posts since 4 Jan, 2017, from Warsaw, Poland

Postby antic604; Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:12 am Re: [Repro-1] Released!

Urs wrote:
antic604 wrote:Maybe this was answered somewhere in numerous Repro-5 threads, but will there be a (significant) discount for current owners of Repro-1 to upgrade?

It's a 100% discount for current owners of Repro-1. I.e. the update is going to be free.

Awesome, thanks! :)
ckoe
KVRist

62 posts since 26 Sep, 2017, from Berlin

Postby ckoe; Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:53 am Re: [Repro-1] Released!

Any news about Repro-5?
+++ Blog +++ Facebook +++ YouTube +++ Soundcloud +++
ere2learn
KVRian

1370 posts since 3 May, 2014

Postby ere2learn; Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:53 am Re: [Repro-1] Released!

oooohhh hello
Funkybot's Evil Twin
KVRAF

5008 posts since 15 Aug, 2006

Postby Funkybot's Evil Twin; Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:49 am Re: [Repro-1] Released!

ckoe wrote:Any news about Repro-5?

There's a dedicated RePro-5 thread further down in this forum with more up to date info. Summary: it was delayed in order to be the first to get the new U-he preset browser, of which there are still dozens of open bug/issues which are preventing it from going into beta. Still, most of the issues have been resolved and progress is being made, so we're likely weeks away from a beta of both the synth and the preset browser. For obvious reasons, U-he doesn't want to make any public time estimates on when.
Urs
u-he

Postby Urs; Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:51 am Re: [Repro-1] Released!

Internal beta testing is more or less imminent. We'll have a meeting about that tomorrow and we'll see whether it's feasible or not.
clangorous
KVRist

193 posts since 12 Nov, 2013, from Charlotte, North Carolina

Postby clangorous; Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:55 am Re: [Repro-1] Released!

Woo hoo!

Thanks Urs! :D
ckoe
KVRist

Postby ckoe; Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:28 am Re: [Repro-1] Released!

Thx for the update and sorry for posting in the wrong thread.
Urs
u-he

Postby Urs; Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:38 am Re: [Repro-1] Released!

No worries, this isn't really the wrong thread, but the other one is more active ;-)
ckoe
KVRist

Postby ckoe; Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:32 am Re: [Repro-1] Released!

Urs wrote:No worries, this isn't really the wrong thread, but the other one is more active ;-)

Danke, man will ja kenen uff de Latschen treten.
nino213
KVRer

20 posts since 24 Feb, 2012

Postby nino213; Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:59 pm Re: [Repro-1] Released!

Hey Urs, I hope you're doing well. I've wanted to but diva and zebra for a long time, now I want repro but I can't really afford 2 of them, barely diva by itself but I've been a fan of your work for a long time, the magazine plugins you've had etc. I'm wondering will there be a bundle for all the synths/FX? That way maybe I can afford the bundle when it goes on sale.

Really I wonder, can I buy repro-1 now, then diva and satin during black friday? Then I'd have to save up for half a year or more for zebra (maybe it'll be v3 by then haha and presswerk(

Any guidance you offer would be appreciated, I like to play with the sounds together and make then complete each other and have fun, sometimes I like to make real sounding funky basses and play some smoove rhodes and add some percussion and that's that.

Is there any sale before 2018? A bundle coming?
Danke for your mind and drive to create a company from your passion, that's what I call being an inspiration!
Urs
u-he

Postby Urs; Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:12 am Re: [Repro-1] Released!

We will offer bundles once our new website launches. It's been in the making for two years, it should happen at some point. Don't expect thrift-style markdowns though. Still can't say when...

We have decided *not* to do a Black Friday sale this year. The Diva sale was good last year. But if we did another this year, we'll have a very bad time from August to November next year - because everyone expects another.

However, we'll do another customer survey soon, and I think it'll reward participants with a helpful voucher.
nino213
KVRer

20 posts since 24 Feb, 2012

Postby nino213; Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:47 am Re: [Repro-1] Released!

That's super nice, I'll be getting Repro right now and maybe I can add the rest through those bundles! It's appreciated for students like myself!
zvenx
KVRAF

5833 posts since 16 Feb, 2005, from Kingston, Jamaica

Postby zvenx; Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:03 am Re: [Repro-1] Released!

Urs wrote:We will offer bundles once our new website launches. It's been in the making for two years, it should happen at some point. Don't expect thrift-style markdowns though. Still can't say when...

We have decided *not* to do a Black Friday sale this year. The Diva sale was good last year. But if we did another this year, we'll have a very bad time from August to November next year - because everyone expects another.

However, we'll do another customer survey soon, and I think it'll reward participants with a helpful voucher.

Someone else mentioned it on kvr recently, but I don't think I have ever had to pay an upgrade fee for any u-he product I own. I am not sure I have any other software company whose products I use even nearly as much I can say that about. Not sure how you do it, but we certainly want you to find a business model that works for you financially as well.
rsp
PreviousNext

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he