Diva crashes instantly? Any idea

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I just bought Diva in the promotion. But it crashes Logic 10.2.4 instantly when I try to open the AU. Component has successfully validated though. I have not found any report on the web about such a problem. Does anybody has an idea what could be done? I also don't find tec support at U-hes, only license support. Thanks for help, Geret

Our support will help you (they're not just for license issues)

However, I don't recall any such issue. If you could send a crash log and whatever infor you have to support@u-he.com we'll look into it asap.

I'm having exactly the same problem? Did you hear back from them? It seems to work in Digital Performer.

I don't know/remember if it was Geret, but one user approached us and asked about Diva crashing Logic.
The solution was that he'd still had some stone-age version of Diva installed, removing that and installing the recent version from the website seemed to solve the trouble, according to his report.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

I'm also having a crashing issue with the vst version on Windows 10 w/Cubase 8.5 Pro. It works for about ~30 seconds and then crashes Cubase. No previous versions were installed...

smallem wrote:I'm also having a crashing issue with the vst version on Windows 10 w/Cubase 8.5 Pro. It works for about ~30 seconds and then crashes Cubase. No previous versions were installed...
Please make sure you are using the VST2 version, and not the VST3. The current VST3 is known to be buggy and can cause such crashes.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

tasmaniandevil wrote:
smallem wrote:I'm also having a crashing issue with the vst version on Windows 10 w/Cubase 8.5 Pro. It works for about ~30 seconds and then crashes Cubase. No previous versions were installed...
Please make sure you are using the VST2 version, and not the VST3. The current VST3 is known to be buggy and can cause such crashes.
Using the VST2 version works great. Thanks for the help.

Return to “u-he”