Undertow for u-he Zebra 2 Re-Released on Eclipse Sound (over 50 new presets!)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Finally, it's finished!

http://eclipse-sound.com/72/5/zebra/undertow72-detail

Undertow for u-he Zebra 2 features 140 patches intended for cinematic underscore and deeply experimental atmospheric compositions, including...

27 Atmospheres
21 Drum Loops
5 Leads
40 Pads
17 Plucks
30 Sequences

In 2015, when Undertow was initially released for free or “pay what you want”, there were almost half as many patches, and due to the lack of proper MIDI equipment, there were no assignments for mod wheel, pitch bend or aftertouch, and only a few of them had XY assignments.

Undertow has undergone a complete overhaul. Now EVERYTHING has mod wheel and aftertouch assignments, and all of the pads, atmospheres and sequences have assignments for all four XY controls.

Even though this is technically a re-release, this is “the definitive version” of Undertow, complete with over 50 NEW PATCHES, inventive use of mod wheel, aftertouch, and an exhaustive amount of XY routing with a few hidden surprises you’re sure to enjoy.

Special thanks to Irion Da Ronin and Richard Sven for producing wonderful demos that provide a beautiful example of what this Zebra library has on offer...

https://soundcloud.com/eclipse-soundwor ... 2-undertow

Undertow is available at 30% off until January 1st 2017 at Eclipse-Sound.com.
Last edited by Sound Author on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am biased of course, but when I first heard the original bank I knew it was a diamond in the rough. I pleaded, begged Bryan to add some real time modulations and now, I think it is my favourite Zebra bank out there...

Congrats and Best wishes.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:I am biased of course, but when I first heard the original bank I knew it was a diamond in the rough. I pleaded, begged Bryan to add some real time modulations and now, I think it is my favourite Zebra bank out there...

rsp
Thanks so much Richard! I couldn't have done it without your help! :tu:

Sound Author wrote:
zvenx wrote:I am biased of course, but when I first heard the original bank I knew it was a diamond in the rough. I pleaded, begged Bryan to add some real time modulations and now, I think it is my favourite Zebra bank out there...

rsp
Thanks so much Richard! I couldn't have done it without your help! :tu:
Most welcome....
rsp
sound sculptist

Congrats buddy! :tu:
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Demos sound GREAT guys! :tu:

LFO8 wrote:Demos sound GREAT guys! :tu:
Thanks. Much Appreciated.
I think it is actually much more versatile than the demos indicate.

:-)

rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:
LFO8 wrote:Demos sound GREAT guys! :tu:
Thanks. Much Appreciated.
I think it is actually much more versatile than the demos indicate.

:-)

rsp
Yeah, there are a few hidden treasures in there that the demos don't really showcase, but overall I'm very happy with the demo work. :phones:

The demos sound really great :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:The demos sound really great :tu:
Thanks Core.
rsp
sound sculptist

Undertow for u-he Zebra 2 is now available at 40% off until September 1st!

Click here: https://gumroad.com/l/WPDnYC

(go to the top of this page for more details)

Hello,

Undertow is one of those fine sound sets. However, on December 19th I got the following email:

Hello generous donor,

As promised, I have attached a link to a zip file on my Google Drive
containing the finished version of Undertow for u-he Zebra 2, which now has
over 50 new presets and all new assignments for mod wheel, aftertouch and
XY controls.

Is the current Undertow release different from the one I got in December ?

Cheers.

UPDATE: The December 2016 Undertow Soundset is 2.6M while the latest is 4.3M. So there's quite a few different things. I like the original a lot, so I got the update !

mevla wrote:Hello,

Undertow is one of those fine sound sets. However, on December 19th I got the following email:

Hello generous donor,

As promised, I have attached a link to a zip file on my Google Drive
containing the finished version of Undertow for u-he Zebra 2, which now has
over 50 new presets and all new assignments for mod wheel, aftertouch and
XY controls.

Is the current Undertow release different from the one I got in December ?

Cheers.

UPDATE: The December 2016 Undertow Soundset is 2.6M while the latest is 4.3M. So there's quite a few different things. I like the original a lot, so I got the update !
Thanks mevla for the kind comments, and yes, there's quite a lot more going on in the updated version. Spent about two years on Undertow. I'm very happy you're enjoying these sounds :tu:

Here's the current webshop for anyone interested...

https://gumroad.com/soundauthor

Oh snap, I totally forgot about this thread. Thanks for re-directing everyone axb312.

Return to “u-he”