Hans Zimmer

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone else see Hans Zimmer perform tonight on the Steven Colbert show ? He was playing a Virus in front of a large string section. Pretty cool to hear instead of the usual late night bands he has...... :hihi:

Don't know why I posted this at the U-He forum. Felt like a comfortable place to post it....... :oops:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

The ZMan is appreciated because of his collabotaions with Urs and dungeon dweller Howard.
Great forum to share.

Missed it, but will get it on YouTube.

Does Howard really live in a dungeon?
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Does the acclaimed grumpiness comes from living in a dungeon ?

spunkmuffin wrote:Does Howard really live in a dungeon?

Yes, complete with sex swing and a list of synth related safe words.

sound sculptist

Can't really figure out which sounds HZ is playing with the virus. :D

mevla wrote:Does the acclaimed grumpiness comes from living in a dungeon ?
No, dammit! :ud:

:) I don't think Howard is grumpy at all. He's always really helpful and nice. I don't think Urs is very grumpy either but he's more grumpy than Howard. :hihi: There are some colossal grumps on these forums though. Some are entertaining, some not. I am not naming names. Everyone knows who the big grumps are, except the big grumps themselves :tu:

Having lived in Germany for a few years, the meaning of 'grumpy' takes more of a natural tone ! :hihi: Grading Germans by their level of grumpiness is also very natural :D Ruhezeit ! :phones:

spunkmuffin wrote:Does Howard really live in a dungeon?
Sorry to disappoint, but i find his house being a nice and extremely cozy place.
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

sascha wrote:Sorry to disappoint, but i find his house being a nice and extremely cozy place.
Isn't there a Bad Vibe about that place?

spunkmuffin wrote:Isn't there a Bad Vibe about that place?
Too late to ask the Kelts & Romans, they're all dead.
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

spunkmuffin wrote:
sascha wrote:Sorry to disappoint, but i find his house being a nice and extremely cozy place.
Isn't there a Bad Vibe about that place?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6zT3kVtpHc

heehee I have wondered if Howard chose to live there just so he could put that name on his kvr signature. Its funny because music is just vibrations and thats what he does and then thats where he lives. Too clever Howard. :hihi:

Return to “u-he”