Hans Zimmer

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Where is "second bad vilbel" ?? :clown:

Glossop, apparently

Is it me or in that video is the TI actually powered. See a usb cable and not a lot else :clown:
I wonder...was he...showboating? maybe...possibly?

I just realised that sascha may not know where the idea that Howard lives in a dungeon came from. It's from the 'Backstory' in the user guide from the Dark Zebra soundset! Here is the quote:

"Howard's early attempts were either too jolly or too clever by half, too technical, so the upper echelons at Remote Control Productions decided that it would be best to lock him in the company dungeon with nothing but a daily portion of gruel, a state-of-the-art computer and a supply of candles for company."

Maybe that is why sascha sprang to Howards defence. I guess sascha doesn't really look at the u-he website at all. He is totally focused on his own particular project within the u-he conglomerate and can't really be expected to follow what has been going on in other departments - even if things like imprisonment of colleagues is going on.

But the truth is that Howard has spent time in a dungeon. It is not totally clear if he was coerced inside or entered voluntarily. It is pretty clear that Hans Zimmer was involved though.

It's also not entirely clear where this dungeon resides. Is it Hollywood or Berlin or Bad Vibel? Was Howard abducted by a u-he special ops force under cover of darkness and taken to a secret u-he dungeon in the Bavarian Alps or did Hans' henchmen snatch him by night and fly him to a dank pit somewhere in L.A.? Who can say? Perhaps Howard can't even remember himself. I imagine they sedated him for the flight.

Howard dosn't talk much about this episode in his life. I imagine he is suffering Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I guess we shouldn't joke about it. It's actually very serious.
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

spunkmuffin,
Reportedly, the Donald Trump has claimed this is "fake news". ;)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

It's the Russians.

* Yes, I chose to live in Bad Vilbel for the obscure reference
* The dungeon is in Santa Monica CA, and I volunteered to enter
* The walrus was Paul

:-D

Howard wrote:* Yes, I chose to live in Bad Vilbel for the obscure reference
* The dungeon is in Santa Monica CA, and I volunteered to enter
* The walrus was Paul

:-D
Let's print this, on a nice A3 or A2 paper (white letters on black background) and send it to Ae 8)

I bet the whole truth will appear one day on History Channel, as part of the nightly loop on the Kennedy & Marilyn Monroe conspiracy, free mason, Apollo program and secret Nazi alien technology.
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

I hope Hans films a personal guided tour of his dungeon complex some day. Surprise the film crew, lock them in a cell and walk off laughing. Muahahaha!
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Germans dont laugh.

AnX wrote:Germans dont laugh.
:hihi:
:uhuhuh:

AnX wrote:Germans dont laugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiXedREk4i0

AnX wrote:Germans dont laugh.
I thought that Finns don't laugh. :)

Bat of course Chermans laugh! Werry fanny, hah. Hah.
See?

Return to “u-he”