Latest Builds: Diva 1.4.2 VST3 fix (beta)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"we added +/-48 semitones PitchBend"
Just wanted to say thanks for this awesome feature! Just updated my DIVA and was very pleasently surprised. (I should follow the u-he support forums more closely... :oops: )

My Linnstrument says thank you :tu:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

when will be there a fix for phase reset issue? some presets especialy ones that are using Digital osc at first few key presses have phase reset

Elektronisch wrote:when will be there a fix for phase reset issue? some presets especialy ones that are using Digital osc at first few key presses have phase reset
I'm not sure I know about that. I guess this is exclusive to the Supersaw emulation?

Urs wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:when will be there a fix for phase reset issue? some presets especialy ones that are using Digital osc at first few key presses have phase reset
I'm not sure I know about that. I guess this is exclusive to the Supersaw emulation?
quickly checked now, yes it apearently exclusive to supersaw emu

The latest build works perfectly - thank you!
This is truly a masterful synth and it replicates that analog sound I like so much.
Keep up the great work on this signature product of yours! :clap:
I wish you the best.

Just wondering if/when Bazille might be getting the +/- 48 pitch bend? I'm actually happily using BazilleCM currently but often wish I had that second filter. So I may pick up the full Bazille some time. But will probably wait until the pitch bend is updated like diva.

I'm also curious though whether BazilleCM will get the pitch bend change when it's big brother does. Thanks.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Just wondering if/when Bazille might be getting the +/- 48 pitch bend? I'm actually happily using BazilleCM currently but often wish I had that second filter. So I may pick up the full Bazille some time. But will probably wait until the pitch bend is updated like diva.

I'm also curious though whether BazilleCM will get the pitch bend change when it's big brother does. Thanks.
You mean "that second, third and fourth" filter.
The next Bazille update will definitely have +/- 36 and +/- 48 pitchbend options. Not sure about magware versions.

Wow, there will be a Bazille update? <3

Any chance you guys can optimize the u-he plugins for AMD RYZEN/Threadripper/EYPC?

So I'm a little late to the party here. My Diva license should be transferred to me pretty soon :D.

Is this version is going to be an official new release on the website soon?

Has the VST3 version optimized the CPU usage over the VST2 version? Anyone done some comparisons?

blumpy wrote:Any chance you guys can optimize the u-he plugins for AMD RYZEN/Threadripper/EYPC?
They aren't?

omiroad wrote:
blumpy wrote:Any chance you guys can optimize the u-he plugins for AMD RYZEN/Threadripper/EYPC?
They aren't?
They should work nicely on those...

Just installed the latest build. indeed program change is not working in VST3, however this is what Steinberg is saying: https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=74526
this is not dropped from the VST3 spec. The plug-in needs to implement this by providing a list of presets to Cubase.
So I can only guess the way to do this is in the SDK?

Just played with the VST3 last night. All cc’s work via Cubase remote control editor. Cubase reads all cc’s and you just have to reorder them in your favorite order.

Return to “u-he”