Repro-5

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

pdxindy wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:
pdxindy wrote:since various controllers and hosts don't allow easy remapping.
In that case you can use a plugin to do your remapping. For example, pizmidi will do.

http://thepiz.org/plugins/?p=pizmidi
So then it does not really matter if RePro-5 gets CC74?
Maybe not for the Linnsgrument but I'm pretty sure there's no way to do per voice filter cutoff changes with the Roli Rise regardless of CC mapping. Per voice pitch bends work (built with MIDI guitars in mind I suppose), but I don't think that vertical axis on the Rise can be assigned to work on a per voice level in U-he synths at the moment. Currently, using Diva, assigning CC74 to filter cutoff on the Rise means that if you're playing a four note chord and move one finger up the key, the filter opens equally on all four voices not just that one. On a fully MPE compatible synth, the filter would open for the one note while remaining unchanged for the other three.

Isn' t about time to release public beta?
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:Isn' t about time to release public beta?
Read the thread. Few more weeks, most likely. It's all well covered in here.

The update from Rob last week was:
It has to go through our own hands first, as well as the hands of our internal beta team. All of which would take 1-2 weeks, best case scenario, given that we don't find any flaws worth correcting or bugs worth fixing.

First of all we need to finish it, and it's not done yet. Don't ask me when... "soon". :)
So, if the best case scenario was 1-2 weeks to go through internal testing and beta testers, but the Preset Browser still wasn't done yet, I guess you can take that as..."two weeks." :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70xGgWIw5tU

Beta is out now!

Elektronisch wrote:Beta is out now!
Where?
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:Beta is out now!
Where?
in my dreams :D

We still experience some instability... can't say when this is fixed :neutral:

Any chance we can get a fix Urs? A bunch of pixels of the beast will do. lol.

Urs wrote:
Well Roland's just released a brand new Minimoog Model D so the pressure is on :).

nevernamed wrote:
Urs wrote:
Well Roland's just released a brand new Minimoog Model D so the pressure is on :).
No pressure... for Repro-1 users, as exciting as the SE-02 is, it'll be infinitely more expensive than the upgrade to Repro-1 + Repro-5. That will extend throughout the public beta phase.

Urs wrote:
nevernamed wrote:
Urs wrote:
No pressure... for Repro-1 users, as exciting as the SE-02 is, it'll be infinitely more expensive than the upgrade to Repro-1 + Repro-5. That will extend throughout the public beta phase.
You know, not that I want to read anything into a casual comment, but, I'm not a total slouch when it comes to the maths, and, well, there's really only one upgrade price that makes that statement true.

ghettosynth wrote:
Urs wrote:
nevernamed wrote:
Urs wrote:
You know, not that I want to read anything into a casual comment, but, I'm not a total slouch when it comes to the maths, and, well, there's really only one upgrade price that makes that statement true.

yep :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

nevernamed wrote:
Urs wrote:
Not sure if you are joking...

If not, how does another $500 monophonic analog synth 'inspired' by the Minimoog, put pressure on a software version of the polyphonic Prophet-5? I suppose since you can chain the SE-02's together, polyphony is possible... Then $2000 will get you 4 voices. :wink:

I think RePro-1 and RePro-5 is future redefined not Roland Model D clone.
Murderous duck!

Return to “u-he”