Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

Urs wrote:it's a miff-miff situation
:hihi:

Yeah :?

Urs wrote:
AnX wrote:Presets from an analogue synth are copywritten?
There are contradicting opinions about how legal this would be. If however my name was John Bowen and I did the majority of presets for a legendary hardware synthesizer, I'd be slightly miffed if a software company bundled those with their product without my written consent. If furthermore I was Dave Smith and I paid a sound design guy for the presets in my legendary hardware synthesizer and that sound design guy also sold (or donated) those presets to some software company, I'd be miffed as well. Either way, it's a miff-miff situation.
Fair enough....but someone else will do it, so i guess its not your (legal/moral) problem.

Shame you cant do it tho, as you have the reference synth right there...

AnX wrote:
Urs wrote:
AnX wrote:Presets from an analogue synth are copywritten?
There are contradicting opinions about how legal this would be. If however my name was John Bowen and I did the majority of presets for a legendary hardware synthesizer, I'd be slightly miffed if a software company bundled those with their product without my written consent. If furthermore I was Dave Smith and I paid a sound design guy for the presets in my legendary hardware synthesizer and that sound design guy also sold (or donated) those presets to some software company, I'd be miffed as well. Either way, it's a miff-miff situation.
Fair enough....but someone else will do it, so i guess its not your (legal/moral) problem.

Shame you cant do it tho, as you have the reference synth right there...
We have referenced it :clown:

(not a pie chart, but only issues/tasks within a sub-project...)

Urs wrote:Image

(not a pie chart, but only issues/tasks within a sub-project...)
OMG!!!!! :)

Is this the first glimpse of the new browser?
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Is this the first glimpse of the new browser?
rsp
I guess so... it's quite customisable with all sorts of elements and optional information. We'll see how it does.

"repro-389: Implemet JAWS replacement (Satin Stompbox)" = :o :clap:

Urs wrote:
zvenx wrote:Is this the first glimpse of the new browser?
rsp
I guess so... it's quite customisable with all sorts of elements and optional information. We'll see how it does.
Nice :-)
I just hope it will allow me (maybe in the Directory Section?) to see all Favourites from all libraries in one place.
rsp
sound sculptist

You read my mind!

Hehe nice...looks like Howard has already created some presets. :tu:

Can you save your custom-browser setup as a file? (for when you need to re-install your operating system)

And can you switch between different custom-browser setups?
Last edited by spunkmuffin on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

One of My Terns patch! <3

Urs wrote:
RichN wrote:I hope the original Prophet 5 presets will be included in Repro-5 (or made available as a sound pack).
We don't have the right to distribute those, but we will provide for a utility that converts Prophet-5 SysEx to Repro-5 presets. As you can find the original presets as (apparently legal) downloads on the internet... :clown:
Who cares about the original presets... Urs has Howard, who is the preset master of this generation!!

Oh, I see many bugs on Jira. So you have really a lot of work. I hope you get rid of all these issues soon.

PavoniMaster wrote:
Urs wrote:
RichN wrote:I hope the original Prophet 5 presets will be included in Repro-5 (or made available as a sound pack).
We don't have the right to distribute those, but we will provide for a utility that converts Prophet-5 SysEx to Repro-5 presets. As you can find the original presets as (apparently legal) downloads on the internet... :clown:
Who cares about the original presets... Urs has Howard, who is the preset master of this generation!!
People who want to play Pink Floyd Run Like Hell :)

Return to “u-he”