Making a free Hive preset pack using the demo version

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is something I've been curious about for awhile, and it might sound a little strange.

Can you upload free preset packs made using the demo version of Hive? For that matter any U-he synth demo?
Last edited by RedNexus on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

free preset pack = :-)
free sample pack = :-(

RedNexus wrote: Can you upload free sample packs made using the demo version of Hive? For that matter any U-he synth demo?
I have some Hive and Zebra presets I've been looking for an excuse to share. Can you help me understand the demo version requirement, since the demo and full versions are the same? I'm glad to share just not sure if somehow these won't meet your needs.

clangorous wrote:
RedNexus wrote: Can you upload free sample packs made using the demo version of Hive? For that matter any U-he synth demo?
I have some Hive and Zebra presets I've been looking for an excuse to share. Can you help me understand the demo version requirement, since the demo and full versions are the same? I'm glad to share just not sure if somehow these won't meet your needs.
I would email u-he.

Go to this page

http://www.u-he.com/cms/uhesupport

Look for this

I need to ask / tell you guys something

and fill in.

Urs wrote:free preset pack = :-)
free sample pack = :-(
Whoops! I actually meant preset pack, not sample pack...

Thanks for the quick reply Urs!

clangorous wrote:
Yeah, the only thing I know about the demo version is that vinyl cracks are inserted into the audio output every now and then... So it makes it impossible to make tracks with it without having a proper license to the plugin.

Sooooo, get a proper license for the plugin ;)

Exactly...as long as it's unlicensed you will still get the crackling noise. Doesn't matter if the presets are made with a licensed/unlicensed copy. You don't reinstall when you get the license, you just add the license number to your existing install. And all u-he synths are worth every penny.

clangorous wrote:... all u-he synths are worth every penny.
More, I think. :)

StudioDave wrote:
clangorous wrote:... all u-he synths are worth every penny.
More, I think. :)
Agreed! They do stand the test of time...I have not yet found the limits of Zebra 2. And I'm in the early stages on Hive and Repro-1, which are both amazing. So I have plenty to keep me busy even without the new releases we are so eager for :D

Plus, I did not really start understanding synths until buying u-he. So their design approach really does make a difference for me.

And then there is this forum to compliment all that!

Return to “u-he”