Programming feedback

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's a preset for Hive - comments and suggestions for improvement appreciated!

Cheers
Markus
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

*listens to crickets and observes tumbleweed dance across the dusty road* :scared:

Aaw there there don't be frightened. It's lonely living in the desert sometimes. :ud:

I like that you added the tiniest bit of noise from OSC2 to the main sound. You can hardly hear it but it adds something. And I like the delayed reverb the way it pops out from silence after release. :hug:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Any feedback on the performance side of the patch? Do's & don'ts, what could be done more elegantly?

The overall sound, the mod wheel control and the reverb ducking (MM01) are cool :tu:
Personally, I would prefer to have the pitch wheel performance independent from the mod wheel, but otherwise it's clever stuff (especially the use of envelope rate modulation). Also, Pressure and Velocity don't really do much, considering they use up 5 modulation slots. BTW MM03 is deactivated, so that's another spare!

Thanks for taking the time gentlemen.

Much obliged!
Markus

Return to “u-he”