Junkie Xl on u-he

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sound sculptist

Thanks!

Junkie XLs videos are absolutely excellent. Thanks for posting.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Welcome.. yes he really shares stuff.
Huge Kudos for that.
rsp
sound sculptist

Thanks for sharing. Wow. Very informative. Incredible stuff.

Will Urs be working on a delicious carbonara emulation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivEKfPtcxI

...and Arturia, Fabfilter, N.I., Rob Paben etc etc...

Like everyone else, he likes a lot of stuff.

AnX wrote:...and Arturia, Fabfilter, N.I., Rob Paben etc etc...
IMO JXL's studio doesn't fit quality of his music. He has every plugin and every synth except may be cs80, but I haven't heard anything that would impress me like Dark Zebra/ZHZ presets.
So I'm not sure wouldn't his pasta and sauce look like it's from good Italian restaurant but have shitty taste like it's from Olive Tree. :clown:
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:
AnX wrote:...and Arturia, Fabfilter, N.I., Rob Paben etc etc...
IMO JXL's studio doesn't fit quality of his music. He has every plugin and every synth except may be cs80, but I haven't heard anything that would impress me like Dark Zebra/ZHZ presets.
So I'm not sure wouldn't his pasta and sauce look like it's from good Italian restaurant but have shitty taste like it's from Olive Tree. :clown:
No need to be rude about it.

I find his enthusiasm infectious and inspiring. I am really grateful that he takes the time to show his studio and share his thoughts.

Junkies on u-he. And the side effects? :P

This guy dares to say good things about Arturia synths - he obviously has no clue.

Ask the KVR-experts. :lol:
Last edited by 2ZrgE on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2ZrgE wrote:
This guy dares to says good things about Arturia synths - he obviously has no clue.

Ask the KVR-experts. :lol:
Lol indeed.
rsp
sound sculptist

Stollmeister wrote: No need to be rude about it.

I find his enthusiasm infectious and inspiring. I am really grateful that he takes the time to show his studio and share his thoughts.
Nothing rude here.
Look I'm not talking about his enthusiasm only about quality of production.
Murderous duck!

AnX wrote:Like everyone else, he likes a lot of stuff.
That's putting it in a simple formula. Same thing that denialists do, and the people who fall for Trump. Simple formulas are cute, but they almost never contribute something positive to a discussion (<- this one is an exception).

The world would be better off if people were more appreciative of differentiation, and if people weren't barking just because they itch for a bark.

Return to “u-he”