Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise

2 new patch sets for Hive released.

Perimeter Sound
KVRAF

1662 posts since 11 Oct, 2007

Postby Perimeter Sound; Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:11 pm 2 new patch sets for Hive released.

Just in case you don't visit the 'Soundware' forum area.

Available now exclusively at http://www.perimetersound.com for $17.95 (Recall) and $14.95 (Distorted) Get 20% off until the 25th using the coupon code HIVE - the code actually works for all Perimeter products, I was too lazy to try and figure how to *only* make it work on these 2 new pacth sets ha-ha.

'Recall' is a collection of 90 patches for the Uhe Hive synth vsti created in the Synthwave style. FM meets Analog. KEYS and PADS for days. No fx or soundscapes in this pack, no filler, just 90 sounds ready to be played.

'Distorted' is a collection of 75 patches for the Uhe Hive synth vsti designed in the Rock/Metal/Industrial style. Feel the grainy edges, the razor sharp tones. Turn Hive into a screaming beast. No fx or soundscapes in this pack, no filler, just 75 sounds ready to shred the speakers.

Hear for yourself and grab the freebee packs to try-before-you-buy in our webshop now - http://www.perimetersound.com
aaron aardvark
KVRian

1306 posts since 22 Jan, 2011, from near Los Angeles

Postby aaron aardvark; Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:21 pm Re: 2 new patch sets for Hive released.

PS,
Thank you for the freebies, I'll check them out later. Seems likes there are good sounds in the mp3 demo.
Perimeter Sound
KVRAF

Postby Perimeter Sound; Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:51 am Re: 2 new patch sets for Hive released.

aaron aardvark wrote:PS,
Thank you for the freebies, I'll check them out later. Seems likes there are good sounds in the mp3 demo.

For sure, you're welcome and I have to thank Bzur for finding the best sounds to use in the demos. 8)
aaron aardvark
KVRian

1306 posts since 22 Jan, 2011, from near Los Angeles

Postby aaron aardvark; Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:19 am Re: 2 new patch sets for Hive released.

I just started a new song last night. I'm currently using one of the bell-like patches from the Recall freebie patch set with added reverb. It's working well with the other 2 synth sounds I have going so far (one is a weird synth sound, the other is a pseudo Mini Moog synth bass) . Thanks again!
Last edited by aaron aardvark on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perimeter Sound
KVRAF

Postby Perimeter Sound; Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:39 pm Re: 2 new patch sets for Hive released.

aaron aardvark wrote:I just started a new song last night. I'm currently using one of the bell-like patches from the Recall freebie patch set with added reverb. It's working well with the other 2 synth sounds I have going so far (one is a Hive, the other is a pseudo Mini Moog synth bass) . Thanks again!

Cool. :) If I recall (pun intended) Bzur mentioned how he ended up layering some of the bell/key patches in his demo, the one without any percussion I believe it was.
Perimeter Sound
KVRAF

Postby Perimeter Sound; Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:40 am Re: 2 new patch sets for Hive released.

Middle of the week *bump*. :)
SirkusPi
KVRist

156 posts since 14 Aug, 2012

Postby SirkusPi; Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:41 am Re: 2 new patch sets for Hive released.

I listened to the demos over the last weekend of all the Hive sets (not just Recall and Distorted), and I quite like the lot of them. I'm strongly considering getting the complete Hive collection during this 20%-off sale; I think I worked out it was 400+ presets total, for about $80. As someone who often uses presets at least as a jumping off point, it seems pretty reasonable, especially given Perimeter Sound's "no fx / arps" approach.
Perimeter Sound
KVRAF

Postby Perimeter Sound; Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:05 pm Re: 2 new patch sets for Hive released.

SirkusPi wrote:I listened to the demos over the last weekend of all the Hive sets (not just Recall and Distorted), and I quite like the lot of them. I'm strongly considering getting the complete Hive collection during this 20%-off sale; I think I worked out it was 400+ presets total, for about $80. As someone who often uses presets at least as a jumping off point, it seems pretty reasonable, especially given Perimeter Sound's "no fx / arps" approach.

Glad that you liked the demos, thanks to Bzur for those. 8)

I guess I just felt like Hive had more to offer than fx patches, and arp stuff is always so hit or miss. I did a ton of arp stuff as like alternate versions, for my first 6 Zebra banks though. :)

Added : It looks like it would be $78.96 after 20% off, and a total of 435 patches. If anyone really wants to get them all, message me for my Paypal addy and I can just make it $70. Thanks. :)

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he