Repro V1.1 Release Candidate Rev 6780

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

glokraw wrote:
zvenx wrote:I think I actually did praise the sound and the presets earlier on.

Anyway, PH Perfect Bass, was it meant to be detuned/out of key?
...Was that an error or by design?

thanks
If it's a Native Instruments sound, it's by design.
Cheers
Confused.
Why would there be a Native Instruments sound in u-he Repro-5?
rsp
sound sculptist

I think he's being sarcastic.

Lol.

I totally missed that.
How dare you with my beloved NI!!
Funny though..lol
lol
rsp
sound sculptist

One last demo of Repro-5

Repro-5 IX Demo

Factory Presets:
Drone = HS Growing to 600
Pad I = HS Growing to 600
Pad II = KEY Starburst Flutes
Bongo = TUC Rex Bongo
Flute = Peace Flutes
Keys = HS Gentle Replicant
Keys II = TUC Keys in Space

My Presets:
Bass = Big Bass File
Lead = LEAD Unison Hard Sync Sweep + File
Last edited by clangorous on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nice one clangorous :tu:

Help!

I recently went through ALL of the new factory presets for Repro-5 and tagged my favorites. Long story short, an OS X update I had installed was screwing with my system in other ways, so I restored my computer to the earlier version. Well - now all of my favorites in Repro-5 are gone! I actually tried to avoid this by saving the preference files and plugin, but to no avail.

I still have my time machine backups from when my favorites were tagged, so I'm hoping there is a file or something in there that I can restore that will bring my favorites back. I don't see a favorites or junk text file like the old plugins?

Can anyone point me to where the favorites are located on the filesystem now?

Please tell me there's some hope.. :pray:

hollo wrote:Nice one clangorous :tu:
Thanks hollo :)

~Library/Application Support/u-he/Repro-1/Presetdata/Repro-5.db.
Or something close to that ~Library means the Library folder in ur user folder not the general
Library.. Rsp
fourthmanfire wrote:Help!

I recently went through ALL of the new factory presets for Repro-5 and tagged my favorites. Long story short, an OS X update I had installed was screwing with my system in other ways, so I restored my computer to the earlier version. Well - now all of my favorites in Repro-5 are gone! I actually tried to avoid this by saving the preference files and plugin, but to no avail.

I still have my time machine backups from when my favorites were tagged, so I'm hoping there is a file or something in there that I can restore that will bring my favorites back. I don't see a favorites or junk text file like the old plugins?

Can anyone point me to where the favorites are located on the filesystem now?

Please tell me there's some hope.. :pray:
sound sculptist

OSX 10.12.6 AU Version / Ableton 10 Beta:

- Sometimes clicking on the menu button on the top right edge of Preset Browser doesn't bring the drop down menu with "Show Preset Info, etc."

- I wish the plugin would remember my setting for NOT showing preset info. I'd rather see 3 columns of presets most of the time.
"when you have nothing to say - shut up." -A friend of Luc Besson

rockbottom wrote:very often, when using the refresh command, I get this alert: refresh failed, database was not updated
Pressing the OK button doesn't fix the issue, but quitting the DAW does — otherwise, the unrefreshed folder looks empty;
Pressing ok will simply close the dialog window. If you get such a "refresh failed" message, simply try the refresh command again.

But if I remember it correctly, we fixed an issue which could lead to those failed refreshes under special circumstances, so it should not happen that often anymore in the final release version.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

bcm70 wrote:Ableton Live 9.7 and 10 beta. The Unison button next to the Glide knob doesn't register as a control when you have Configure active for the Device. Is that by design?
Yes, just like a few other controls, this one is not host-automateable.

azyte wrote:Bounce In Place with Logic Pro/Sierra screws up the first beat for me.
Which preset were you using? I'd like to try it over here to see in which way it screws up the first beat.

gassle wrote: - Sometimes clicking on the menu button on the top right edge of Preset Browser doesn't bring the drop down menu with "Show Preset Info, etc."
- I wish the plugin would remember my setting for NOT showing preset info. I'd rather see 3 columns of presets most of the time.
Are you sure you are using the latest version of Repro (rev. 6780)?
This was an issue in the first public beta (rev. 6634), but it was fixed in the meantime.
The show preset info setting is now being remembered.

tasmaniandevil wrote:Yes, just like a few other controls, this one is not host-automateable.
Righto cheers. And the list of patches? That the release list?

[quote="clangorous"]One last demo of Repro-5

I've been unable to play or save the file.
Was this removed?

Return to “u-he”