Repro V1.1 Release Candidate Rev 6780

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ich habe es gerade heruntergeladen und freue mich darauf. Vielen Dank

Sound Author wrote:I really hate the sticky behavior of the scroll bar in the preset window. Something I had hoped would change in the new browser. I don't have a problem with clicking through columns, but if that's how it's gonna be, then why not just some left/right buttons?
So do I...
I don't think L/R buttons are a good solution, though. My workaround is to use the mousewheel: no clicking necessary, just hover in the presets panel and roll the wheel. :party:

Surprised to find that my late 2012 Mac mini (quad core "Ivy Bridge" 2.6 GHz i7 3720QM) handles Repro-5 in HQ and multicore mode with no CPU hiccups, while my mid 2015 Macbook Pro (quad core "Haswell/Crystalwell" 2.5 GHz i7 4870HQ) struggles even without HQ in multicore mode. Sierra and Logic Pro 10.3.2 on both. This was the case for the initial public beta and still applies to rev 6780.

very often, when using the refresh command, I get this alert: refresh failed, database was not updated
  • Pressing the OK button doesn't fix the issue, but quitting the DAW does — otherwise, the unrefreshed folder looks empty;
  • I have never used tags for searching, nor have I tagged any preset yet, and there is no junk or favorite marked files in the folder;
  • moreover, I'm the owner of the whole directory;
  • trashing the Repro-1_Presets.db file doesn't seem to help either;
this is a new issue with repro~1 rev. 6780 — but it also happens with repro~5
refresh failed.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by rockbottom on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ableton Live 9.7 and 10 beta. The Unison button next to the Glide knob doesn't register as a control when you have Configure active for the Device. Is that by design?

Is this the final patch list for release? Don't want to have run through the process of creating the Ableton .adg files for the presets more than once if they are going to change given there are 900 of them :)

No bug report here, just wanted to simply say how much I'm enjoying the new factory presets. There's a ton of time spent on these forums reporting bugs, debating new features, pestering u-he about release dates, etc., but I think every once in a while we should take a step back and share how much JOY these software instruments bring to our lives.

Not to get too esoterical or existential, but I'm sitting here in front of a screen in Virginia and a product that was designed and coded by people I have never (nor will ever) met is bringing a literal smile to my face. Music is a wonderful thing, and I'm very thankful for the guys at u-he for helping me and thousands of others around the world bring our vision to life.

Right on. It's an amazing product. When it comes to what's happening with music technology, we live in great times! :tu:

I have yet to spend much time trying to classify whether a Repro patch is a lead patch, or bass synth patch, etc., since I figured that system might be in the state of flux. I did notice this Rev 6780 has numbers to go with the favorite colored dots, so I appreciate that. Not sure how much my suggestion regarding putting numbers with the colored dots inspired the change. I just wanted to state again I appreciate the free updates for existing Repro-1 owners!
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Pressing the HQ button the info screen reads 'Globals Quality'.

(Someone spelled Glow Balls wrong. :ud: )

Bounce In Place with Logic Pro/Sierra screws up the first beat for me.

fourthmanfire wrote:No bug report here, just wanted to simply say how much I'm enjoying the new factory presets. There's a ton of time spent on these forums reporting bugs, debating new features, pestering u-he about release dates, etc., but I think every once in a while we should take a step back and share how much JOY these software instruments bring to our lives.

Not to get too esoterical or existential, but I'm sitting here in front of a screen in Virginia and a product that was designed and coded by people I have never (nor will ever) met is bringing a literal smile to my face. Music is a wonderful thing, and I'm very thankful for the guys at u-he for helping me and thousands of others around the world bring our vision to life.
You know, I was thinking much the same thing.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

azyte wrote:Bounce In Place with Logic Pro/Sierra screws up the first beat for me.
I think that is a Logic bug...

I think I actually did praise the sound and the presets earlier on.

Anyway, PH Perfect Bass, was it meant to be detuned/out of key? (oscillator B is at -4.20) it is quite off key to me. (yes easy to fix but if it is an error then makes sense to fix it pre-installer.
Was that an error or by design?

thanks
sound sculptist

pdxindy wrote:
azyte wrote:Bounce In Place with Logic Pro/Sierra screws up the first beat for me.
I think that is a Logic bug...
I've seen it before but not for a while. Diva doesn't display this behaviour nor any of the rest of my instruments.

zvenx wrote:I think I actually did praise the sound and the presets earlier on.

Anyway, PH Perfect Bass, was it meant to be detuned/out of key?
...Was that an error or by design?

thanks
If it's a Native Instruments sound, it's by design.
Cheers

Return to “u-he”