Dave Smith

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chk071 wrote:"immortal"
From what I can see, Prophet-5's are still around, 40 years after. But some of the soft options have been abandoned within a fraction of that. Arturia has a good record of keeping things alive, and we'll try our best as well. But keeping software alive for 40+ years is something not very likely to happen.

chk071 wrote:"good job"
(sorry for double replying... on first coffee)

He might have actually said something like it, I can't remember. He could as well have said "You f**kers steal my work", which I'm sure he didn't.

Please don't judge one of the nicest and most visionary people I came across by what he didn't say :clown:

All I know is I want to have some absinthe with Dave Smith. I'm still jealous. Actually, right now I would be happy just to have some absinthe :party:
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Urs wrote:
chk071 wrote:"immortal"
From what I can see, Prophet-5's are still around, 40 years after. But some of the soft options have been abandoned within a fraction of that. Arturia has a good record of keeping things alive, and we'll try our best as well. But keeping software alive for 40+ years is something not very likely to happen.
i can still run my Apple //c 31 years later :D

Return to “u-he”