Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
dlarseninclusive
KVRist

100 posts since 19 Nov, 2017, from Los Angeles

Postby dlarseninclusive; Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:48 am Re: Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

Urs wrote:
Chris-S wrote:bug
Dunno, if this has already been reported:

When clicking on "Purchase Licence" in the "Nag-Screen", I'm getting a 404-Error.

Oi! Still linking to Repro-1 I guess... I thought we fixed that with a htaccess file but d'oh... Rob will be back 2nd week of January, till then people hopefully find it through google...

If you emailed me that file, we could probably fix that later today. I understand if that is not appropriate, I am just on call this week for tech support tickets...
Urs
u-he

21753 posts since 7 Aug, 2002, from Berlin

Postby Urs; Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:57 am Re: Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

hehehe, thank you, I don't think that'll be necessary. I had some bubbly already, I won't touch the server anymore :-)
dlarseninclusive
KVRist

100 posts since 19 Nov, 2017, from Los Angeles

Postby dlarseninclusive; Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:59 am Re: Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

Lol, still on coffee, its only noon here. No worries. :D

Maybe you get time to record another modular performance, just saw those yesterday.
Quasar
KVRer

17 posts since 25 Sep, 2004

Postby Quasar; Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:49 pm Re: Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

I purchased a Repro license from JRR Shop (my first ever u-he product purchase) over 24 hours ago, and don't have a license even though the redemption code process said it was a success.

Is this not automated? I read at the u-he site that everyone is taking a break until January 2. That's cool, but does it mean I have to wait that long to get my license and get out of demo mode?

Thanks in advance for any insight or clarification.
Michael
mrj1nx
KVRist

276 posts since 29 Nov, 2015

Postby mrj1nx; Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:55 am Re: Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

Question, is there any Mac people here who had issues with the multicore? I have a brand new iMac with the i7 processor. When I try piano like patches I get some clicks and pops, but upon turning on the multicore feature it gets worse with more clicks and pops. Was wondering if someone found a solution for this. I'm on Logic Pro X. Hoping for a solution before the price goes up :)
Urs
u-he

Postby Urs; Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:22 am Re: Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

Quasar wrote:I purchased a Repro license from JRR Shop (my first ever u-he product purchase) over 24 hours ago, and don't have a license even though the redemption code process said it was a success.

Is this not automated? I read at the u-he site that everyone is taking a break until January 2. That's cool, but does it mean I have to wait that long to get my license and get out of demo mode?

Thanks in advance for any insight or clarification.

I just checked, I found a delivery failure where an email address had a typo.

I don't have access to our support system while out of town, but I can still forward the code to you. Let me know if it worked so I know it was yours, otherwise I'll have another look.

- U
Quasar
KVRer

17 posts since 25 Sep, 2004

Postby Quasar; Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:33 am Re: Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

Urs wrote:I just checked, I found a delivery failure where an email address had a typo.

I don't have access to our support system while out of town, but I can still forward the code to you. Let me know if it worked so I know it was yours, otherwise I'll have another look.

- U

Thanks much! Yes it was mine, and the email with the code you sent did indeed work. Apparently I forgot the "m" in "com" when entering my email address with the redemption code?

I apologize for any hassle due to my own incompetence, and again thank you for fixing it. Really looking forward to diving in to this amazing synth bundle. Merry Christmas!
Michael
Urs
u-he

Postby Urs; Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:35 am Re: Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

Quasar wrote:
Urs wrote:I just checked, I found a delivery failure where an email address had a typo.

- U

Thanks much! Yes it was mine, and the email with the code you sent did indeed work. Apparently I forgot the "m" in "com" when entering my email address with the redemption code?

I apologize for any hassle due to my own incompetence, and again thank you for fixing it. Really looking forward to diving in to this amazing synth bundle. Merry Christmas!

I just found three more incidences where the m of com was missing or the dot in co.jp - you're not alone. For a brief moment there I suspected our system, but there were loads of okay transactions. I guess that's normal, but I must admit I haven't done any customer support myself for years.
aaron aardvark
KVRian

1365 posts since 22 Jan, 2011, from near Los Angeles

Postby aaron aardvark; Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:28 am Re: Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

Urs/u-he/others,
Merry Christmas! I'm enjoying Repro-5 by the way, using it in a new song. :)
rz70
KVRer

8 posts since 17 May, 2014

Postby rz70; Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:49 am Re: Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

Hello Urs,

nice work - fantastic synth. Do you have a schedule for the NKS presets?

Nice xmas!

Richard
zvenx
KVRAF

6058 posts since 16 Feb, 2005, from Kingston, Jamaica

Postby zvenx; Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:00 am Re: Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

The factory banks already come in nks format..
If you arent seeing them do a rescan in kk or maschine whichever one u use nks in.

rz70 wrote:Hello Urs,

nice work - fantastic synth. Do you have a schedule for the NKS presets?

Nice xmas!

Richard
Sound Author
KVRian

536 posts since 8 Mar, 2008, from Crestview, Florida

Postby Sound Author; Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:05 pm Re: Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

I've been tinkering with filter FM when the the filter is self oscillating, which is really cool, but it's hard to keep in tune. The filter is keytracked (75%), but Osc B modulation doesn't seem to scale the same way. Perhaps I should use the "Crispy" filter? Any ideas?
skippy63
KVRer

8 posts since 9 Dec, 2016

Postby skippy63; Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:49 am Re: Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

Thank you very much for this gem, Urs and all the u-he team.

My only (minor) complaint is about the preset browser.

I'm using Logic Pro X and have shortkeys for load the previous or next presets in plug-ins. So, I have to use only aupresets, not the u-he native format... in this case, I lose the tags feature of the new preset browser.

And a wish for an Oberheim clone (or Oberheim-like synth)... The u-berheim ? :D

My best wishes to the u-he team for 2018.
oli67
KVRer

24 posts since 22 May, 2013

Postby oli67; Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:33 am Re: Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

Congrats to Viktor for the Christmas tune with Repro-5, this is truly wonderful and shows all the warmth this synth can give.
Augren
KVRian

1221 posts since 8 May, 2003, from Munich

Postby Augren; Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:41 am Re: Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

I'm having some trouble assigning midi-ccs in Repro (1 and 5) via the midi learn facility. CC1 and 2 works, 3+ does not. Tried in Hive - works fine there.

Actually never mind - it WAS my controller, not Repro (default setup for two knobs not according to the manual).
Last edited by Augren on Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he