Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
897 posts since 3 Nov, 2015

Postby mevla; Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:37 am Diva, Zebra and Repro-1 soundsets from Stephan Baer

I searched the forum and did not find references to these soundsets.

There are wonderful soundsets created by Stephan Baer who recentlly had a collaboration with Matt Bowler (The Unfinished) about a Dark Zebra soundset titled 'Kaleidoscope' :

Diva : Sequoia
Zebra : Pandora
Zebra : Transcendance
Repro-1 : Anamorphia

And some free ones for Zebra, Podolski and TyrellN6.

Not finding any mention here, I thought they ought to have one. This is not paid advertisement. I got the soundsets and find them very good and wanted to share the resources they can bring for people creating in this genre, or any other genre for that matter.

The sounds are expressive and colourful, catering to the cinematic side which means they are finely detailed for ambiances and atmospheres and that extends to the basses and leads. This said, there are also some very good sharp leads and deep basses in there. The Repro-1 soundset is the first one I heard that caters to ambiances and atmosphere, with the Repro-1 filter touch. All in all very fine soundsets.

More tracks and demos on the website (see below). For a quick reference, here's a track for each soundset. They are more that only demo tracks, they stand on their own.

Diva : Sequoia

Zebra : Pandora

Zebra : Transcendance

Repro-1 : Anamorphia

The website:

758 posts since 3 Dec, 2006

Postby surreal; Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:45 am Re: Diva, Zebra and Repro-1 soundsets from Stephan Baer

Agreed!! +1
1968 posts since 24 May, 2008, from London, UK

Postby synaesthesia; Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:03 am Re: Diva, Zebra and Repro-1 soundsets from Stephan Baer

Stephan's work is fantastic. I highly recommend his soundsets!
28938 posts since 14 Sep, 2002, from In teh net

Postby aMUSEd; Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:29 am Re: Diva, Zebra and Repro-1 soundsets from Stephan Baer

Sounds interesting
aaron aardvark
1383 posts since 22 Jan, 2011, from near Los Angeles

Postby aaron aardvark; Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:02 pm Re: Diva, Zebra and Repro-1 soundsets from Stephan Baer

Thank you!

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he