Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra Zebralette Zebrify

And...... ED never had the issue in Repro which I had, but was fixed and still doesn't re-occur on Repro, only Zebra and like him, seems to be only the first instance of the day.

Anyway my first post on Xmas day really shouldn't be about this.
Merry Xmas to all on Kvr, including those, who I have had to mute cause the frustration wasn't worth it and those whose posts I always find informative, or makes me think or just trying to learn stuff.
But especially in this post to Urs and the rest of u-he staff and family....who not only make the best vsti's, have fantastic beyond the call of duty Customer Support and Technical Support but who really and truly charge me to little for what they provide.
thanks,

rsp
sound sculptist

First, and foremost, a merry Christmas to everybody here at the KVR Forum and especially at the u-he HQ!

I am considering getting Zebra + Dark Zebra as a Christmas treat.
I understand what the Dino Crossgrade is.
But what is this 15%-off crossgrade option (voucher) that some have mentioned here? Is there still a chance of getting it?

If you haven't gotten it, I doubt it.
U-he in November (I think) had emailed out to all their newsletter subscribers a link to do a survey....for completing the survery you got code a few days/weeks later that allowed you to get 15% off items on their store.
rsp
sound sculptist

Aah, okay, I see.

Thank you, zvenx, for responding so quickly and clearing this up!

Welcome.
Happy Holidays. Even without the discount, if I didn't have them I would definitely buy them.
rsp
sound sculptist

EvilDragon wrote:I really think we need to have an option NOT to automatically update the database when Patches pane is opened. Let us do it manually when WE want to do it. It is not a reasonable assumption that we will always have new patches installed each and every time we instantiate Zebra!
Totally agree with this suggestion.

U-he - people you are great. Thank you and a joyful Christmas time for all of you.

Thank you u-he for this wonderful Zebra present!

Howard, is there any chance you have a few extra presets kicking around that use the Fold and NuRev modules? I'm a sucker for your approach to Zebra and a few new sounds before Zebra3 would be delightful. :)
Feel free to call me Brian.

zvenx wrote:
Theturbinman wrote:These preset loading times are kind of crazy. i have about 700mb on my zebra 2 data patches and im waiting about 40 to 50 seconds when i never use to have to wait a second :scared: :-?

Out of curiosity, how many patches do you have approximately?
Also does it take that long everytime you try to use zebra?
And is this a PC?

thanks
rsp
Thank you for your reply good friend ! Merry Xmas !! :tu: :phones:

-There are like 15,000 to 20,000 presets in my zebra data presets folder.

-Yes im on a PC.

-No not everytime once it has already opened and i havent reset my computer it takes still about 15 to 25 seconds which is one of the biggest headaches and ive been seeing alot of people on here also saying the same thing. Long loading times. That at the end of the day is one of the worst things a vst can do as slowing up fl studio also slows up your beat making time. Hope this gets fixed soon ! Im not sure what they will do but Merry Xmas to all!
Last edited by Theturbinman on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

EvilDragon wrote:I really think we need to have an option NOT to automatically update the database when Patches pane is opened. Let us do it manually when WE want to do it. It is not a reasonable assumption that we will always have new patches installed each and every time we instantiate Zebra!
Obviously that would be the smart thing to do.

Urs wrote:Hmmm... I'm sure we did check with tens of thousands of presets.

In any case, of course it's a no-go if it takes that long. We just need to be able to reproduce the issues. This beta phase is of course also an opportunity to figure out what circumstances we hadn't caught.
Merry Xmas Urs!!!!!Thank you so much for your reply on the subject. Weird that this hasn't reproduced on your system yet!? But with all these people saying the same thing its got to be a pretty high percentage of users having this issue. Again this is just a Beta and were just letting you know things you may have not caught :tu: :tu: :tu: :hyper: Thanks again Urs! Have a great Xmas
Last edited by Theturbinman on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Switching back to the old browser is absolutely not an option :)

EvilDragon wrote:Switching back to the old browser is absolutely not an option :)
I am with you on that... it will be fixed in january I am
sure.

@theturbinman merry xmas to u too.
Rsp
sound sculptist

EvilDragon wrote:Switching back to the old browser is absolutely not an option :)
Lol dude i meant get it back to working how the old browser was working. No wait. That is what i meant :lol:

zvenx wrote:
I am with you on that... it will be fixed in january I am
sure.

@theturbinman merry xmas to u too.
Rsp
I just want it fixed i give a damn about a new or old browser i just dont want wait times. I meant i want it working how the old browser was working which is no wait.

We get the point ;)

Return to “u-he”