Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra Zebralette Zebrify

sokoleski wrote:
nirm123 wrote:Thanks a lot for the update !

Will the 2 new effects be added to zebrify?

This was actually the first thing I checked as I really like zebrify and if I’m not mistaken previous zebrify version contained all of Zebra effects.
Please, add them to zebrify :love:

...i use that one as much as Zebra itself, actually even more

- Big thanks in advance
+1

Yes, Sierra/Logic 10.3.3. 3-7 seconds including switching screen sets.
Russell Grand wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:Zebra (and ZHZ) load pretty much instantly over here.
Then you must be one of a lucky few.
Zebra still takes a while to load up here.

Win 10. Takes about one second to load. Not "instant" but still pretty quick. This is on a really old SSD.

Russell Grand wrote:
sokoleski wrote:

This was actually the first thing I checked as I really like zebrify and if I’m not mistaken previous zebrify version contained all of Zebra effects.

- Big thanks in advance
+1
+1

I really wish the DotEight skin was selectable from the Preferences menu. Every time I open a new instance of Zebra, it goes back to the DarkEight skin.

Russell Grand wrote:I really wish the DotEight skin was selectable from the Preferences menu. Every time I open a new instance of Zebra, it goes back to the DarkEight skin.
Do you have more than 10 themes installed? I got rid of some outdated ones so DotEight would show up.

yellowmix wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:I really wish the DotEight skin was selectable from the Preferences menu. Every time I open a new instance of Zebra, it goes back to the DarkEight skin.
Do you have more than 10 themes installed? I got rid of some outdated ones so DotEight would show up.
That did it! I didn't realize that I had to get rid of another skin because the original Zebra skin was counting as one of the 10 so DotEight wasn't showing up... :dog: Thanks!

zagorteney wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:
sokoleski wrote:

- Big thanks in advance

+1

+1

+1

so pleased with 2.8, been waiting eagerly. the new waveform editor is particularly welcome as that previous little editor was my biggest (and only?) gripe.

i also was having issues in this beta with the zoom being set to 100% but the window being huge, then clicking 100% and it resizes correctly, but when the window is closed and opened up it's huge again, but i just copied the MIDI into a new track and reselected the Zebra preset, deleted the old track and it operates normally now.

thanks so much u-he! Zebra 2 is my main synth for the past few years and it is amazing to have the improvements! :love:

I have a one request for Zebra regarding the browser :)

When doubleclicking on a folder please make it to expand instead of going nowhere and just shrinking all the folders (or whateva it does i still havent figured out but its not useful) :D

Also add option to turn off automatic database update (also on Repro) because its slow even on SSD :)

And...just a suggestion to make browser a bit less cluttered: add a separating line between Search history and patches.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hi, single clicking it opens it......double clicking makes it the search location, that is it only searches in that folder.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:hi, single clicking it opens it......double clicking makes it the search location, that is it only searches in that folder.
rsp
Aight, thanks for explaining. But clicking 1 time does not open it, only selects it.

Btw why RSP after every post?

is that a short for ReSPect? :D

Elektronisch wrote:I have a one request for Zebra regarding the browser :)

When doubleclicking on a folder please make it to expand instead of going nowhere and just shrinking all the folders (or whateva it does i still havent figured out but its not useful) :D

Also add option to turn off automatic database update (also on Repro) because its slow even on SSD :)

And...just a suggestion to make browser a bit less cluttered: add a separating line between Search history and patches.
+1 for turn off automatic preset database update . Cant even use this baby till they disable it.

Elektronisch wrote:
zvenx wrote:hi, single clicking it opens it......double clicking makes it the search location, that is it only searches in that folder.
rsp
Aight, thanks for explaining. But clicking 1 time does not open it, only selects it.

Btw why RSP after every post?

is that a short for ReSPect? :D
:-)
Its just my initials.
hmmm
thats how it works here on both mac and pc,
one click opens it and two clicks selects it exclusively for search.

edit: oh you have to click on the left arrow more than the name itself.
rsp
sound sculptist

Just got around to trying out 2.8 as AU in Logic and Digital Performer yesterday, Mac OS 10.9.5 Mavericks.

Z 2.8 passes AU val without incident but when I open the GUI – instant bomb :-o !

Mac VST works fine in Live 9.

Anyone else experiencing AU explosive behaviour in Mavericks?

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Return to “u-he”