Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra Zebralette Zebrify

I have my problems with the author list too. Would like to have the hidden state remembered or the possibility to disable it,too.

Marian W wrote:I have my problems with the author list too. Would like to have the hidden state remembered or the possibility to disable it,too.
:tu: :tu: :clap:

All those new features and the new skins are great - really enjoying it.

I'm still hoping for a special bugfix on Zebrify I reported a while back, though. I use it a lot for my live performances. It's about a fullscale clicking noise I hear on kick presets the first time an instance is triggered after opening a project (or worse when I use MainStage: every time the patch containing Zebrify is selected)...

I'm still hoping for a special bugfix on Zebrify I reported a while back, though. I use it a lot for my live performances. It's about a fullscale clicking noise I hear on kick presets the first time an instance is triggered after opening a project (or worse when I use MainStage: every time the patch containing Zebrify is selected)...
Apologies for the slight diversion...

This afflicts Diva and Ace too. I have to trigger every instance of these instruments in my Mainstage concerts before a show to avoid the first note sounding weird (and late, usually) and causing a massive CPU spike.

Theturbinman wrote:Anyway to delete the Author and Favorites folders from the preset browser?
Nope, no way. But they stay below the folder structure.

Tell me how do I make my patch open by default when Zebra starts? Tell me how to remake the settings of this reset for yourself? How do I save my settings? Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Live and learn forever!

If I delete these files will it affect the synthesizer's performance? And what is inside these files in itself? Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Live and learn forever!

atmel, check page 17 of the user manual - that may help you with the default patch.

as for your second question, if you delete those files, it will not affect zebra's performance. They're mainly text files encouraging you to use all of the features (modwheel, etc.) built into the factory patches.

fourthmanfire wrote:atmel, check page 17 of the user manual - that may help you with the default patch.
1) The guide does not help! I want Zebra to load my initialization preset when I click this button. I created my initialization file and put it in the root folder, if I select it from the browser, then there is no problem, but when I press init, another file opens instead of my file ...
2) I also asked whether it can be done so that the zebra at every start opens my settings?
Live and learn forever!

Zebra has internal initialization patch which you cannot modify. If you want your own default patch, make it, save it under a name you want, and load it when you need it.

If you name that patch Default.h2p and place it in the root Presets folder, Zebra will always open with that patch.

Urs wrote:
Theturbinman wrote:Anyway to delete the Author and Favorites folders from the preset browser?
Nope, no way. But they stay below the folder structure.
No problem im not gonna stress it . You guys are working around the clock hard enough. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :tu:

EvilDragon wrote: If you name that patch Default.h2p and place it in the root Presets folder, Zebra will always open with that patch.
I did as you said, but nothing has changed! Can you name the exact path to save the preset?
I tried different options
Live and learn forever!

It should be in Zebra2.data/Presets/Zebra2/Default.h2p

init.h2p won't do anything, it won't change the behavior of the "init" function. It has to be Default.h2p.

EvilDragon wrote:It should be in Zebra2.data/Presets/Zebra2/Default.h2p

init.h2p won't do anything, it won't change the behavior of the "init" function. It has to be Default.h2p.
Thank you so much! The problem was that I did not update the browser after the change

Now Zebra opens by default with my settings as I wanted. And how about applying my settings to this button? Thank you!
Live and learn forever!

Urs wrote:We found a possible improvement. Can't really test it here, but it would be great if we could seed it to those who have issues.

How about anyone who has the issue send an email to support at u-he.com with subject "Z2 Browser Seed" and rough problem outline in the message text (host, how long exactly it took, how many themes, how many presets installed, Defender culprit y/n)? - We can then send out a seed and/or a profiling version if it's promising. Might not happen in a day, but would be great to be able to have people test this specifically.
Do you accept letters still or cure has been found? :hihi:
Murderous duck!

Return to “u-he”