Repro-5 not showing up after purchasing and installing Repro Bundle...

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

Wanted to see if there was a solution to Repro-5 not showing up as an available plugin after purchasing and installing the latest version of the Repro bundle from the u-he website.

Repro-1 installs and authorizes fine, but Repro-5 is nowhere to be found.

Thanks for any help !

- JT

I am not sure about other DAWs, but with Studio One (on windows at least) you sometimes have to manually refresh the VST browser for VSTs to show up in the list.

Also, you might need to check that the folder where you installed Repro is listed in the DAW Preferences as a scanned location. Default is ...\VstPlugins\u-he\Repro-1.data. Since Repro-1 shows up that's probably not the issue though.

If you let us know what OS and DAW are you using someone here can help with specifics.
Last edited by clangorous on Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

<deleted duplicate post>

JPTinAshland wrote:Hello,

Wanted to see if there was a solution to Repro-5 not showing up as an available plugin after purchasing and installing the latest version of the Repro bundle from the u-he website.

Repro-1 installs and authorizes fine, but Repro-5 is nowhere to be found.

Thanks for any help !

- JT
Are you on High Sierra? - A reboot will fix it.

"Are you on High Sierra? - A reboot will fix it."

Hey Urs, you need to post that information on your support page - I've just spent ages trying to find it, installing it a second time, etc., which I could have saved if this information was in the 'help' section (rather than at the bottom of the home page).

Many thanks, and love the synth.

bigmiff wrote:"Are you on High Sierra? - A reboot will fix it."

Hey Urs, you need to post that information on your support page - I've just spent ages trying to find it, installing it a second time, etc., which I could have saved if this information was in the 'help' section (rather than at the bottom of the home page).

Many thanks, and love the synth.
Sorry, it was top news on our website, but then Repro-5 and x-mas pushed it down.

We had also hoped that the Logic update would fix it, as it fixed similar issues for some other companies.

I'll see what we can do while majority of staff is on holidays...

Shows up fine on High Sierra here (Cubase 9), in Bitwig 2.2 make sure you don't sort by category - Repro doesn't show in the synth category, does show in the u-he category.
So I don't think it's an inherent High Sierra problem, but rather a host or tagging/category issue.

Return to “u-he”