more U'he frustrations and Reason 10

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Okay, getting fed up- how and why can it be that Zebra loads just fine in Reason 10, but Zebrify does not load as an effect with the same old problem: no GUI. Also got the same damn thing with ZRev too. Do I have to do the same thing as I had to with Uhbik to get this working again or is it an inherent issue?

No known issue I know of, again if something corrupted your data folder, I would try reinstalling. Even just running the installer again, might work. Files below.

Two thing for science real quick:

- Can you open either in another host? (Aurdor, Cubase, Sonar etc..)

- Are you using Zebra 2.8 (I am)
Zebrify Support Files.jpg
Zebrify Location.jpg
Oh... Yes my first name is Kristen, I go by Dave. :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Okay Dave, yes, I am thinking, given how the Uhbik things went that you are likely right about the corruption thing. And the good thing about doing the search for all things Uhbik was in getting my PC cleaned up. I hate having files and folders being superfluous and all over the place if they are not being used or needed. Guess I'll give that a try and see what happens and let you know after it's done.

Geoff

Quick reply is there for a reason-lol- just did everything again and already done- ZRev is there and working, just as Zebrify is- lesson learned..., yet again. :D :D

rockmachine wrote:Quick reply is there for a reason-lol- just did everything again and already done- ZRev is there and working, just as Zebrify is- lesson learned..., yet again. :D :D
You're Welcome :D

Return to “u-he”