U-he Users and Sound Design Facebook Group

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is an experiment. I am not broadcasting this out to everyone. I know we do not need another thing to check all day...

I created a new Facebook group, its purpose is for things that are less formal, and possibly not appropriate for this forum... being a professional support forum. We get some jokes in, but the tone of this board is all business, which I respect. Everyone is welcome from this board, anyone wanting to help with Admin or Moderation is also welcome.

Please join, and post if you feel so inclined. Thank You!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1999780753613271/

I don't agree, lots of jokes and small talk here.

Problem with taking this stuff to facebook is that is quite "real time", hard to follow discussions over time, hard to search for stuff.

But I get younger people are more familiar with FB than forums.
dedication to flying

Fair enough.

It might just be my own impression. I find myself mindful of keeping on topic here, even more so than other boards. I also don't see a lot of tips being traded because of the focus on testing, technical support and sound sets. Which is understandable.

I also am on other boards that do not want to hear about U-he, U-he, U-he all the time but it's all I have been working with for months.

Its an experiment, I noticed there were no U-he groups on Facebook.

The experiment is going well, so far it's fun. 18 users... so bump. :D

Just sent my membership request......and I'm not young....... :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Just sent my membership request......and I'm not young....... :hihi:
:D

Just joined and looks cool Mate! :tu:

45 members, this is still a lot of fun. The group is augmenting the forum and seems to add value to the community...

Just a quick update,

** Bump ** :D

We Reached 100 Members Today!

Woot!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

531 Members Woot!

Cool! :clap: :party: :tu:

I would have joined but I don't have a facebook. I wonder if there are other groups that don't require FB.
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:39 am I would have joined but I don't have a facebook. I wonder if there are other groups that don't require FB.
well there used to be Bulletin Boards and IRC...

Honestly I think Reddit could be the best place, since it's easier to link files in the sidebar, and review and track older conversations. FB to me is mostly useless for anything truly productive.

proteus-ix wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:32 pm Honestly I think Reddit could be the best place, since it's easier to link files in the sidebar, and review and track older conversations. FB to me is mostly useless for anything truly productive.
or maybe this kvr thing people talk about :oops: :ud:

Return to “u-he”