Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
dlarseninclusive
KVRist

100 posts since 19 Nov, 2017, from Los Angeles

Postby dlarseninclusive; Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:19 pm U-he Users and Sound Design Facebook Group

This is an experiment. I am not broadcasting this out to everyone. I know we do not need another thing to check all day...

I created a new Facebook group, its purpose is for things that are less formal, and possibly not appropriate for this forum... being a professional support forum. We get some jokes in, but the tone of this board is all business, which I respect. Everyone is welcome from this board, anyone wanting to help with Admin or Moderation is also welcome.

Please join, and post if you feel so inclined. Thank You!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1999780753613271/
rod_zero
KVRAF

2613 posts since 28 Jan, 2011, from MEXICO

Postby rod_zero; Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:31 am Re: U-he Users and Sound Design Facebook Group

I don't agree, lots of jokes and small talk here.

Problem with taking this stuff to facebook is that is quite "real time", hard to follow discussions over time, hard to search for stuff.

But I get younger people are more familiar with FB than forums.
dedication to flying
dlarseninclusive
KVRist

Postby dlarseninclusive; Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:45 am Re: U-he Users and Sound Design Facebook Group

Fair enough.

It might just be my own impression. I find myself mindful of keeping on topic here, even more so than other boards. I also don't see a lot of tips being traded because of the focus on testing, technical support and sound sets. Which is understandable.

I also am on other boards that do not want to hear about U-he, U-he, U-he all the time but it's all I have been working with for months.

Its an experiment, I noticed there were no U-he groups on Facebook.
dlarseninclusive
KVRist

Postby dlarseninclusive; Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:15 pm Re: U-he Users and Sound Design Facebook Group

The experiment is going well, so far it's fun. 18 users... so bump. :D
Teksonik
KVRAF

11881 posts since 15 Sep, 2001, from Las Vegas,USA

Postby Teksonik; Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:46 pm Re: U-he Users and Sound Design Facebook Group

Just sent my membership request......and I'm not young....... :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
dlarseninclusive
KVRist

Postby dlarseninclusive; Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:52 pm Re: U-he Users and Sound Design Facebook Group

Teksonik wrote:Just sent my membership request......and I'm not young....... :hihi:

:D
surreal
KVRian

662 posts since 3 Dec, 2006

Postby surreal; Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:03 am Re: U-he Users and Sound Design Facebook Group

Just joined and looks cool Mate! :tu:

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he