Plugin Guru Livestream Repro Tomorow. New patch set.

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New News Letter. Patch Set Demo Tomorrow!

Livestream Agenda for 1/20/18:
Hello good people!

Tomorrow there will be a Livestream at 12pm PDT!

Livestream Agenda

• NEW LIBRARY: The PlugInGuru Repro Power Pack is about ready to be released!! 64 patches for Repro 1 and 64 patches for Repro 5. We will actually make a few patches during the Livestream to show the unique abilities of each plug-in. WARNING: Have your brain ready for some programming lessons on subtractive synthesis!

Checking out a DEMO SONG: I've created a demo song called "Dirty Rat" (see the video link below) and will gladly show you the 7 Repro patches used in the demo plus I'll share the Mastering effect chain I used for this song.

A NEW Synth Review:
Auddict's
HEXERACT

I saw a notice for Hexeract by Auddict and purchased it this week (it is on sale for $100 while retail is $200 - more information can be found HERE). It has potential, but to me it is a perfect example of a synth released before it should be released. I'll step thru the reasons why (not shipping with an owners manual is most definitely reason #1).

NOTE: I received an email that a "fairly major" update is coming which includes 100 additional patches. I don't know any more details about the update.

YouTube LIVESTREAM LINK

Listen to the demo song "Dirty Rat" which uses 5 Repro RP1 and 2 Repro RP5 synths! We'll cover the details of this demo in the Livestream!!

If you have been around for a few years, you will remember I always have a sale during the NAMM show. So get ready for a fun sale starting next Wednesday - which is als when the Power Pack for Repro is released - which is also the same day I leave for Los Angeles!

Thank you to all of you for your continued support!

Copyright 2018 PlugInGuru.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this lovely email because either you subscribed to my newsletter or you are a wonderful customer that has purchased something from me in the past and we want to keep in touch with you.

Our mailing address is:
PlugInGuru.com
15th Ave
Portland, OR 97202

Add us to your address book

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KzZkCfnGRY

dlarseninclusive wrote: YouTube LIVESTREAM LINK
Where?

Thanks, see ya in 30 minutes.

Did he mention when the set would be released?
I skipped throught the video, but cannot watch it completely right now.

I think next week just in time for NAMM.

nevis wrote:Did he mention when the set would be released?
I skipped throught the video, but cannot watch it completely right now.
Yeah the 24th, Wednesday.

Great, thanks!

It is up for sale now, intro offer till 1st Feb.

Return to “u-he”