Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
timyork
KVRist

110 posts since 10 Jan, 2005

Postby timyork; Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:42 am Need help setting up Autopan w two filters in Zebra/Zebrify.

I'm trying to build a patch in Zebrify that with two separate filters - hi pass and low pass. I want the filters to sweep, and for each filter to autopan, but in the opposite direction to each other. The filters need to work in parallel. I can't figure out how to get two filters working at the same time. If I put them in two separate lanes only one works. Not quite sure how to start with this, if anyone can help..?

Just to re-iterate - the two filters need to be parallel, not running through each other, so each effect is distinctive in it's own right and panning in the opposite direction, or at least sweeping left and right at different times (probably some randomisation is best)..

As in this tutorial for The Drop, between 10m and 14m:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJi3Za8Sdys
EvilDragon
KVRAF

16294 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:49 am Re: Need help setting up Autopan w two filters in Zebra/Zebrify.

Right-click the filter in second lane and set it to Input 1. Now both filters are parallel. Also add something BEFORE the filter in first lane (like Mix1 module), so that you can tap the signal before it hits that filter.

timyork
KVRist

110 posts since 10 Jan, 2005

Postby timyork; Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:33 pm Re: Need help setting up Autopan w two filters in Zebra/Zebrify.

EvilDragon wrote:Right-click the filter in second lane and set it to Input 1. Now both filters are parallel. Also add something BEFORE the filter in first lane (like Mix1 module), so that you can tap the signal before it hits that filter.

Perfect, thank you!
Howard
KVRAF

3534 posts since 23 May, 2004, from Bad Vilbel, Germany

Postby Howard; Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:53 pm Re: Need help setting up Autopan w two filters in Zebra/Zebrify.

I don't think you need that MIX module. (BTW maybe a single XFM could also do the job - worth investigating!) See attached. BTW I used Input 2 for esthetic reasons.
Droppish Pan.h2p.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aaron aardvark
KVRian

1414 posts since 22 Jan, 2011, from near Los Angeles

Postby aaron aardvark; Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:11 am Re: Need help setting up Autopan w two filters in Zebra/Zebrify.

Howard,
Thank you for the patch, I will try it out later. :)

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he