Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Renan Franzen
KVRer

5 posts since 12 Jan, 2012, from Porto Alegre/Brazil

Postby Renan Franzen; Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:34 pm Diva - Can't save Soundsets (Rev 3994)

Hi there,

I just downloaded and installed Diva in a new system, and I am not being able to save my presets. I downloaded the latest version available at the website.
Is it possible to perhaps download a previsous version?

I'm running Pro Tools 12.6 on Windows 10 Pro.

Thanks in advance!

Renan
Renan Franzen
------------------
www.hessandfranzen.com
EvilDragon
KVRAF

16294 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:35 pm Re: Diva - Can't save Soundsets (Rev 3994)

Double-check where Diva's data folder is located - if it's in Program Files or Common Files, move it out of there, put it somewhere like My Documents, which is not a write protected folder. Of course, update the link to this folder then.

Or to make it simpler, uninstall Diva, then when reinstalling, pay close attention to when installer asks you for location of data folder path, and put it to Documents somewhere.
Renan Franzen
KVRer

Postby Renan Franzen; Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:46 pm Re: Diva - Can't save Soundsets (Rev 3994)

Thanks for the replay EvilDragon. I tried it but didn't work. I have Zebra 2 and Hive installed and both are saving just fine.

Thanks anyway!
Renan Franzen
------------------
www.hessandfranzen.com
tasmaniandevil
KVRist

458 posts since 22 Mar, 2005, from Germany

Postby tasmaniandevil; Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:28 am Re: Diva - Can't save Soundsets (Rev 3994)

Revision 3994 is outdated, the current stable release version is revision 4078, to be found on our website.
But unfortunately, this version suffers from the same bug as 3994.
It won't save presets in ProTools on Windows.

You can use either the 1.4.2 beta version (rev. 5541) to be found in this thread:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=481455

Or, if you are more adventurous, you can try the latest 1.4.3 beta (rev.7114) which contains our all new preset browser. You can find it here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=501081

You'll be able to save presets in ProTools with both of these revisions.
aberdeentp
KVRer

2 posts since 2 Jan, 2018

Postby aberdeentp; Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:52 pm Re: Diva - Can't save Soundsets (Rev 3994)

or... if you have Blue Cat Audio's patchwork load the vst version and then you can save it. I was beating my head against the wall with this problem until I found this post and didn't help that U-he didn't respond to my question about this issue.
Renan Franzen
KVRer

Postby Renan Franzen; Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:53 pm Re: Diva - Can't save Soundsets (Rev 3994)

Thank you very much tasmaniandevil! I think I'll be a little adventurous with this.

Do you know why version 3994 is the one available to download from the website?
Renan Franzen
------------------
www.hessandfranzen.com
tasmaniandevil
KVRist

Postby tasmaniandevil; Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:08 am Re: Diva - Can't save Soundsets (Rev 3994)

Renan Franzen wrote:Do you know why version 3994 is the one available to download from the website?

Ah, sorry, my fault, I forgot about that glitch. The download from the website is rev. 4078, but this installer contains the revision 3994 AAX Windows version. There was probably a bug in the Windows build server at that time which led to this chaos, and no one noticed it back then. All the other plugin-formats (VST2, VST3, AU) in this installer have revision 4078.

The new version 1.4.3 will hopefully be out of beta soon (within the next few weeks), then this chaos will finally have an end. :)
tasmaniandevil
KVRist

Postby tasmaniandevil; Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:26 am Re: Diva - Can't save Soundsets (Rev 3994)

aberdeentp wrote:I was beating my head against the wall with this problem until I found this post and didn't help that U-he didn't respond to my question about this issue.

Sorry to hear that. The support team will usually reply to such questions very quickly.
I just had a look and there are no open support tickets regarding this issue, so someone must have replied to this. I can only imagine that maybe the spam filter of your email provider or your email app did think that the mail was spam and filtered it out, so you never saw our reply. Sometimes we also get support requests with a typo in the email address, in such cases we might not be able to reply, if we can't find out the correct email address.
aberdeentp
KVRer

2 posts since 2 Jan, 2018

Postby aberdeentp; Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:07 pm Re: Diva - Can't save Soundsets (Rev 3994)

I don't know if I sent as a support ticket as I can't find it, once I log in, and go to the support page there is nowhere I can find to create a ticket, my serial numbers are displayed but I don't see where to create a ticket, so I think I just found somewhere on the website to make a general enquiry and sent that in using my email. I hope you will be sending registered users emails when this update is ready. In the meantime using the patchwork process works fine.
#rob
KVRist

459 posts since 20 Aug, 2013

Postby #rob; Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:33 am Re: Diva - Can't save Soundsets (Rev 3994)

We have no externally accessible support system. We do have one internally, all you need to do is send an email to support at u-he dot com and the mail will be imported into it automatically.

We answer all support requests eventually, but it can happen from time to time that responses from our support address erroneously get categorized as spam in the user's inbox. Especially with freemail services like Hotmail or Yahoo, the measures in such a case can be drastic, ranging from moving the messages into the spam folder to just quietly deleting them without letting the recipient or us know about it. In such a case, there's not really much we can do about it.

We can only contact users directly who have given us express permission to contact them without approaching us first. We usually handle this through newsletters that, well, get sent to everyone who signed up for them. So if you want to stay in the loop about updates, you should probably sign up for the newsletter. We don't send daily or even weekly spam, so there's not really a downside to it. :)
Cheers,
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he