"The Ultimate Guide to u-he Bazille CM"

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Computer Music #255 has a series of 22 videos and accompanying tutorial files: "The Ultimate Guide to u-he Bazille CM"; they are a good way to get started.

You'll need to get that particular issue, printed or digital. They are on the cover-mounted DVD or you can Register at FileSilo.co.uk to download them.

Edit, 30 March: This download is not on FileSIlo. So you would need the print edition and cover-mount DVD. Sorry for misleading.
Last edited by DarkStar on Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Nice, thanks for the heads up!
Always Read the Manual!

Best deal on the market for a fully functional, baddass synth if you ask me. It was my gateway drug to all things U-he.

dangayle wrote:Best deal on the market for a fully functional, baddass synth if you ask me. It was my gateway drug to all things U-he.
ZebraCM put u-he on the map for me, just say yes to high grade magware!
Always Read the Manual!

DarkStar wrote:Computer Music #255 has a series of 22 videos and accompanying tutorial files: "The Ultimate Guide to u-he Bazille CM"; they are a good way to get started.
Is this Bazille tutorial made by Scottie Dugan ? Eg. the same as on Groove3 ? Is it possible to have a list of topics covered before buying ? CM does not seem to have a website of their own (myfavoritemagazines.co.uk) and the UK file thing does not say anything about the Bazille tutorial.

On Groove3, you pay for a month (about $15, same as one issue of CM), and access the Bazille, Diva and Zebra tutorials, plus lots of audio/music tutorials, then close your account after a month.

That's why I would like to at least see the list of topics of that CM Bazille tutorial.

Cheers.

BTW, Isn't Howard supposed to release a Bazille guide one of these days ?

I downloaded the vids, but there's nothing Bazille in there, which zip is it in? They're big downloads, daymn

They already had a Bazille CM special last year. Is this the same?

https://www.musicradar.com/news/play-ke ... is-out-now

sqigls wrote:I downloaded the vids, but there's nothing Bazille in there, which zip is it in? They're big downloads, daymn
Hmm, that's odd. I've looked just now and cannot find it. I'm sure that I saw it as a separate download a few days ago.

I'll edit my first post.
Inspired by ...

Chris-S wrote:They already had a Bazille CM special last year. Is this the same?

https://www.musicradar.com/news/play-ke ... is-out-now
Aargh - yes the video titles are the same as in cm232; I missed that. But I am not 100% sure that it is downloadable from that issue in FileSilo either. The magazine does say that they are downloadable from the old cm Vault.
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:Edit, 30 March: This download is not on FileSIlo. So you would need the print edition and cover-mount DVD. Sorry for misleading.
So for the same price one can get a month of Groove3 audio/music tutorials, including Bazille (3h34 - 24 videos), Diva (2h09 - 16 videos), and Zebra (1h45 20 videos) plus dozens of other audio/music tutorials on plugins, composition, musical theory, instrument techniques, etc..

The only thing missing regarding the Bazille tutorial is that it's not of the Ultimate kind. I presume CM magazine has really some deeply arcane Bazille tutorial going on, bordering on alchemistry, to earn that qualification. :D

Cheers.

DarkStar wrote:Edit, 30 March: This download is not on FileSIlo. So you would need the print edition and cover-mount DVD. Sorry for misleading.
You need to buy the electronic version of CM232 and get the video here http://vault.computermusic.co.uk/content/cmu/232

This is fascinating, I want to check it out, but a CM subscription requires a 'reader app,' available only for select platforms; no pdf or epub ... Wtf? I could justify a subscription to CM just for these tutorial--I'd also like to enjoy the magazine though! An obligatory read app just kills it for me though. Why must they do this? Wait, don't tell me ... their app interrogates my device for deeper marketing data? Haha!
Last edited by lunardigs on Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

They probably want to protect their intellectual property, which is not unreasonable.

:hihi: ... A likely story.
Still, too inconvenient. Get over yourselves CM.

lunardigs wrote:This is fascinating, I want to check it out, but a CM subscription requires a 'reader app,' available only for select platforms; no pdf or epub ... Wtf? I could justify a subscription to CM just for these tutorial--I'd also like to enjoy the magazine though! An obligatory read app just kills it for me though. Why must they do this? Wait, don't tell me ... their app interrogates my device for deeper marketing data? Haha!
you just need to buy this issue (CM232) for 4€ no subscription !

Return to “u-he”