Updates! Diva 1.4.3 & Zebra 2.8

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs, is there a way to change the color of preset browser (text) in DarkEight via Zebra2 Script? I want to match the same color as parameters and preset name at the top :)

Yeah it's possible.

EvilDragon wrote:Yeah it's possible.
I do imagine its possible, but i hope Urs could elaborate wich lines/settings should be edited :D

Elektronisch wrote:Urs, is there a way to change the color of preset browser (text) in DarkEight via Zebra2 Script? I want to match the same color as parameters and preset name at the top :)
Not Urs but... Search for these lines in Themes/DarkEight/Scripts/Zebra2.txt:

Code: Select all

CONTROL type='PresetManager' name='_PresetManagerView'

CONTROL type='PresetSelector' name='_PresetSelectorView'

CONTROL type='PresetInspector' name='_PresetInspectorView'

drzhnn wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:Urs, is there a way to change the color of preset browser (text) in DarkEight via Zebra2 Script? I want to match the same color as parameters and preset name at the top :)
Not Urs but... Search for these lines in Themes/DarkEight/Scripts/Zebra2.txt:

CONTROL type='PresetManager' name='_PresetManagerView'

CONTROL type='PresetSelector' name='_PresetSelectorView'

CONTROL type='PresetInspector' name='_PresetInspectorView'
Thank you! Looks so much better now on eyes (to me) :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fuxoft wrote:On the page https://u-he.com/products/zebra2/#linuxbeta , the only Linux version I see is 4458 (i.e. 2.7). Where did you get Linux Zebra 2.8 from?
Same here. Is there a Linux version?

I have serious problems with the Diva Update :( A lot of presets are not working anymore (about 30%, I would say). I just hear a click when the preset is loading and thats it. My sequencer is Cubase Pro (v9.5.21) on Windows 10.

In the VST3 versions of Diva and Zebra, the MIDI-Learn function is not working. The only control that can be assigned is the modulation-cc. In the VST2 versions it's working fine.

The VST2 and VST3 versions are installed parallel and were installed over the top of the old versions.

audiot wrote:I have serious problems with the Diva Update :( A lot of presets are not working anymore (about 30%, I would say). I just hear a click when the preset is loading and thats it. My sequencer is Cubase Pro (v9.5.21) on Windows 10.
Very strange. Please contact support about this, so we can figure it out there. But please bear with us, support might still be slow over the next couple of days because we just came back from Superbooth and need to catch up with a lot of things.
audiot wrote:In the VST3 versions of Diva and Zebra, the MIDI-Learn function is not working. The only control that can be assigned is the modulation-cc. In the VST2 versions it's working fine.
Steinberg (who developed the VST3 format) decided that MIDI learning should be handled by the host software, and not by the plugin itself :( (please complain to them if you think that this was not a good idea).

This is why the MIDI learn feature only works in the VST2 version, but not in VST3.
If using VST3, you can manually assign the parameters to the MIDI CCs in the MIDI table page of the plugin.
Or you can load the VST2, assign the needed parameters, then unload the VST2 version, and load the VST3 to have a working setup.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

tasmaniandevil wrote:
audiot wrote: (please complain to them if you think that this was not a good idea).
Contact the Steinberg support? With a complaint??? :hihi:

I didnt know that Midi-Learn is handeled by the sequencer in VST3. I'm new to VST3 but if it works that way I'm fine with it. Maybe you should replace the Midi-Learn Page in the VST3 version with an infobox that informs the user about that behavior. If the Midi-Learn Page is not working in VST3 then the page is just confusing.

About the preset-problem I will contact your support this evening.

Best regards

tasmaniandevil wrote:
audiot wrote: (please complain to them if you think that this was not a good idea).

I didnt know that Midi-Learn is handeled by the sequencer in VST3. I'm new to VST3 but if it works that way I'm fine with it. Maybe you should replace the Midi-Learn Page in the VST3 version with an infobox that informs the user about that behavior. If the Midi-Learn Page is not working in VST3 then the page is just confusing.

Best regards

tasmaniandevil wrote: (please complain to them if you think that this was not a good idea).

tasmaniandevil wrote:(please complain to them if you think that this was not a good idea).

Best regards

Wow forum software really doesn't like you. :D

EvilDragon wrote:Wow forum software really doesn't like you. :D
Yeah strange ... I edited my post two or three times and now I have 4 posts :tu: Admin please ...

By the way ... the problem with the presets is gone. I dont know what happend. I was working in an older project file yesterday (from Cubase 8.5). Must be a Cubase fault ... or as EvilDragon said: "software really doesn't like you" :scared:

audiot wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:Wow forum software really doesn't like you. :D
Yeah strange ... I edited my post two or three times and now I have 4 posts :tu: Admin please ...

By the way ... the problem with the presets is gone. I dont know what happend.
I think we know what happened. :hihi:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Return to “u-he”