ZebraHZ New Update???? with New Skins Just Like We Received With Zebra2 v2.8

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Everyone,

I'm loving the new Skins for the new Zebra2 v2.8 Update, But when I open ZebraHZ, it gets me disgusted looking now, and trust me... I love the ZebraHZ for it's Darker Approach and the batman Sound were OFFF THE HOOK!!!!! Is u-he planning on updating the ZebraHZ as well? :?:

I personally think it deserves an upgrade, and please make the skins more presently looking, and use the retina screen as your advantage and make it more high resolution, just like you did for both Diva & Zebra2.

Anyone else agree with this post?

Just my opinion being your products are great!!

Thank you,
Nehalem 8 Core. 16 GB Memory, 4 TB drives. Logic Pro & Abelton 8. Motu 24 i/o Firewire, 2 x 24 inch Mac Monitors, Mackie HR8mk2, Yamaha HS 80M, Apogee Ensemble, Mashine, Kore2, Virus TI, Supernova2, Poly Evolver Keyboard!!!

Same feeling.. I'm sure there's an update for the HZ to be released soon. Man! How I was using Zebra before!

It might not exactly be THAT soon, there's some work that needs to be done to allow the Diva filters to be assigned in the grid individually (current limit of the grid is 32 devices, which in ZHZ is overruled because there are 8 Diva filters in there, plus new NuVerb and Fold, it's way over 32 devices), instead of using the bottom tabbed rack that they are using now.

EvilDragon wrote:It might not exactly be THAT soon, there's some work that needs to be done to allow the Diva filters to be assigned in the grid individually (current limit of the grid is 32 devices, which in ZHZ is overruled because there are 8 Diva filters in there, plus new NuVerb and Fold, it's way over 32 devices), instead of using the bottom tabbed rack that they are using now.

Are you an advanced AI? I swear you are like everywhere all the time around here :D

Can't wait for an update to HZ.. or a Zebra 3 beta for that matter.

I had assumed that HZ features/patches were going to end up in Z3 (so HZ support could be dropped). Given Zebra + HZ owners get Z3 for free, if that is the case I would rather uhe put all resources to Z3.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to β€œu-he”