Spring reverb preview

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

elxsound wrote:Is there any particular hardware that's apart of the inspiration to the the Spring reverb?
Yes a spring. :tu:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

spunkmuffin wrote:
elxsound wrote:Is there any particular hardware that's apart of the inspiration to the the Spring reverb?
Yes a spring. :tu:
You’ll have to be more specific...
A spring is the result of an aquifer being filled to the point that the water overflows onto the land surface. They range in size from intermittent seeps, which flow only after much rain, to huge pools flowing hundreds of millions of gallons daily.
:ud:

While you’re patiently waiting you could check out PSP Springbox, and then when U-he releases their spring reverb you can buy that, too. I hear they are both modeled after “ a spring.”
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Twangström!
90447D15-8BD4-46C4-848C-096C690AC2FC.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Funny name :D Remember a friend had a Hagström guitar amplifier with a built in spring reverb. Every time he didn't put the amplifier in standby and then moved it, the sound became like "TWAAAANG". Is that the basis for the name perhaps? :hihi:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Hoping you can tap the side if it to hear the electrical-twanging sound (a la GSi's Type 4)

You can pull on those strings on the GUI, yes.

SOLD !

my money you will take

I skipped ColourCopy but this looks very very interesting. Can't wait to demo it :o

EvilDragon wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:04 pm You can pull on those strings on the GUI, yes.
Sweet! That is the most fun part of the spring reverb in Bazille. Now it's all grown-up!

Twangström hahaha R U Kidding me? :lol: I still prefer Springy Thingy but Twangström is pretty funny. Nobody is going to be able to spell it right in the forums; well maybe Swedish forums. :hihi:
And shouldn't it be Twängström? :D
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Actually it was Twångström but apparently they got rid of the donut. :P

will be an instant buy bc I love the Spring in Bazille!

EvilDragon wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:04 pm You can pull on those strings on the GUI, yes.
Angry Birds in Audioland...

Return to “u-he”