Zebra2 Update kill FLStudio

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ATN69 wrote:I had file permission issues a couple of times and I got a really useful support mail from U-he (see below). .......
Thanks to these steps solved the problem
Live and learn forever!

tasmaniandevil wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Obviously but my point was would that contribute to FL Studio shutting down ? Is there any reason trying to load a preset created in a newer version of Zebra would cause FL Studio to become unstable ? Just addressing the thread title "Zebra2 Update kill FLStudio".
No, it's most likely simply the mixup of old plugin and new installation files. If you installed the 2.8 update which contains the new preset browser, but still have the old plugin version in a different folder, then the host might crash (or open a plugin with a white GUI) when you attempt to load the old plugin.
Is easily fixed if you install everything correctly and don't leave any old versions of the plugin on your computer.
I have not owned Zebra 2 for quite some time so it does not affect me. I was just trying to help the OP solve his problem. :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “u-he”