I'd love to talk to Urs about a new synth-concept I haven't found anywhere else.

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The concept is more about the modulation matrix and would permit for way more natural and new sound designs with an easy to understand user interface. Maybe there's a reason why this concept hasn't been realized yet that I can't see. If realized I'm sure it would set any synthesizer way apart from all others. If interested, leave a message here.

Hehehe, why me?

If you need me to make this, I won't have time for a few years (Z3, loads of over due V2.x). If you need me to give my honest opinion, it can be quite devastating and it won't happen under any confidentiality agreement - i.e. you can as well just post it here.

- U

Intrigued...

(I'm not a software or synth developer. I wouldn't know how to steal your idea even if I wanted to.)

Does this idea involve wood nymphs? If so I've got some wood I'd like to [REDACTED]
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Urs wrote:Hehehe, why me?

- U
Maybe he was refering to one of your synth that has a MM

This thread has all the makings of a KVR classic, it just needs a little salt.

I'd love to talk to Urs about nothing in particular, anything really. Maybe we could start about his apple allergy? If interested, leave a message here. :D
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

What is exactly a concept-synth ? A higher level of abstraction ?
You can't always get what you waaaant...

stanlea wrote:What is exactly a concept-synth ? A higher level of abstraction ?
It's where you sample a concept and modulate it using control voltages.

It's like concept art, the idea is king, no need for a physical manifestation.

I have a great idea for a new uhe product: His and hers bath towels,
labled "u-he" and 'u-she". Urs lemme know if you wanna move on it, I know
a guy... Love you guys, you're beautiful! :tu:

*See that wasn't so hard...

Why didn’t you just email him?

Nielzie wrote:I'd love to talk to Urs about nothing in particular, anything really. Maybe we could start about his apple allergy? If interested, leave a message here. :D
No problem, there are other sources of vitamin C.

Cheers.

pekbro wrote:I have a great idea for a new uhe product: His and hers bath towels,
labled "u-he" and 'u-she".
Actually, how many women are buying u-he products ? :) Urs, show us your sales stats ! :D

Cheers.

Nielzie wrote:Maybe we could start about his apple allergy?
Didn't u-he start out doing plugins exclusively for the (then) new Apple AU format? That'd be ironic then. :P

Return to “u-he”