Order Confirmation

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just wondering what the order process time all on the forum have had when ordering from the u-he website.

I ordered the Diva Friday and paid by CC. Money has cleared in account but still not received any order confirmation emails with licences and download links. Sent email over and still no reply. Not too worried about the money as can always make a CC claim just expected the service to be a lot quicker.

That definitely doesn't sound right. Did you purchase from our website's store or from a reseller?
Did you enter the correct name and/or email address?

Usually, a purchase should not take more than a few minutes. Share-It should have displayed your serial number instantly, and you should've received emails from both Share-It as well as our own system in a matter of a few minutes. If someone doesn't receive their license/s nearly instantly, it's very likely to be the email hoster who erroneously filtered out our license mail/s as spam.
If you're a Hotmail or Gmail user, unfortunately that's a very high probability.

But feel free to send more details to support at u-he dot com, we'll be happy to help you out.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Thanks Rob bought direct from u-he website will send over info shortly

Thanks Rob for sorting this out. My mistake in that I could not even get my email address and name right on the order. Brilliant quick response and soon to be up and running.

Return to “u-he”