Oscillator Templates for Zebra

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I downloaded a freeware soundset for Zebra (Ambient Voices by Dmitry Sches). It included the soundset and oscillator templates. I"m a newbie so what confuses me is do I copy the entire folder into the oscillator location or do I copy all of the files to the zebra oscillator location? Also, I know Zebra comes with it's own folder for oscillator files, do I want to put the folder and/or files there or should they be in their own folder?

Rhytenow wrote:I downloaded a freeware soundset for Zebra (Ambient Voices by Dmitry Sches). It included the soundset and oscillator templates. I"m a newbie so what confuses me is do I copy the entire folder into the oscillator location or do I copy all of the files to the zebra oscillator location? Also, I know Zebra comes with it's own folder for oscillator files, do I want to put the folder and/or files there or should they be in their own folder?

I usually put mine in a subfolder... are you on mac or pc?
rsp
sound sculptist

I'm on Mac. There's an oscillators folder and inside that folder, there's a factory oscs folder.

This is how I have mine set up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

Return to “u-he”